Dundee Vs Hibernian

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Has everyone forgotten we've got a game on Sunday? This thread has been dead for two days!! I suppose it could be avoidance bevaviour on the part of my fellow Dees, but what excuse is there for the Hibees? 

Too busy laughing our c***s off at Falkirk.

35 minutes ago, bobbycoxblue said:

How's the "invincibles" getting on emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png
Back in your dayglo box

I'm sure there's an English Premiership forum for this, but you're a few years late.

Edited after the spelling error was pointed out.

Too busy laughing our c***s off at Falkirk.

Falkirk? They're clown shoes. The fact you're paying attention to their results seems to indicate you boys are still in the championship mindset. I'm now expecting nothing less than 3 points for Dundee. Anything less, we riot and tear Dens to the ground. Voiding our contract with John Bennett in the process and speeding up the process of building Nou Campie.

Thank you.

1 minute ago, K.T said:

Falkirk? They're clown shoes. The fact you're paying attention to their results seems to indicate you boys are still in the championship mindset. I'm now expecting nothing less than 3 points for Dundee. Anything less, we riot and tear Dens to the ground. Voiding our contract with John Bennett in the process and speeding up the process of building Nou Campie.

Thank you.

^^^^. This is what will actually happen.  If Dundee are getting beat with 5 minutes to go the Kid will slink out the ground early, kick a traffic cone (hurting his foot in the process) and cry all the way back to his hovel where he will masturbate furiously to photos of Craig Whitton.

^^^^. This is what will actually happen.  If Dundee are getting beat with 5 minutes to go the Kid will slink out the ground early, kick a traffic cone (hurting his foot in the process) and cry all the way back to his hovel where he will masturbate furiously to photos of Craig Whitton.

Whitton? Don't pretend that you don't know the dab slayers name. And if I was going to w**k furiously over photos of any footballer, it would obviously be Christian Nadè.

Thank you.

42 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

What a fucking weirdo

f**k knows what to think about this. Simon Murray hat trick seems possible. Equally a real backs to the wall performance from us, possibly hitting the Hibees with a sucker punch or a shitfest nil all. Anyway despite the results I'm enjoying the football this season far more than last so looking forward to it anyway.

2 hours ago, K.T said:

Thank you.

Cmon, do we really need to fall out over this? Can't we come together and have a good laugh at that baldy DAB Houston? 

Thank you.

Reading this thread just made me aware of the Falkirk score. Superb, I'm away down there for some Heads Gone action

3 hours ago, K.T said:

Whitton? Don't pretend that you don't know the dab slayers name. And if I was going to w**k furiously over photos of any footballer, it would obviously be Christian Nadè.

Thank you.

Touche Mr Twist

Anyone heard anything about us having a fit striker for 2moro yet btw?

Archived