Dundee Vs Hibernian

8 minutes ago, locheedee said:

Was wondering about that myself - I'm pretty sure he'll be in the squad at least anyway but McCann's apparently determined to get a striker in by the weekend so if Demetriou isnt up to it I'm hoping he's got a few more options in his back pocket!

Anyone know who the guy Dee Man had a pic of at training yesterday was? A mate of mine thought he recognised him from Randys instagram as his brother in law 'Jordi' but he wasnt sure.

Wasn't me that posted it. No idea who it was.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Was wondering about that myself - I'm pretty sure he'll be in the squad at least anyway but McCann's apparently determined to get a striker in by the weekend so if Demetriou isnt up to it I'm hoping he's got a few more options in his back pocket!
Anyone know who the guy Dee Man had a pic of at training yesterday was? A mate of mine thought he recognised him from Randys instagram as his brother in law 'Jordi' but he wasnt sure.

Was he maybe joking about Yordi? Him and Wolters were hanging about in preseason so assumed after reading his comment that he was joking about that.

6 minutes ago, harry94 said:

Was he maybe joking about Yordi? Him and Wolters were hanging about in preseason so assumed after reading his comment that he was joking about that.

I thought that too when he said Yordi but apparently not - he recognised that guy from a pic on Randys instagram story although I guess he could've got the names mixed up?

He did have a pic up with another 6ft 2" striker from Quick Boys after he signed on that someone asked if he was signing too so could maybe be him altho I saw that post & I don't recognize him myself

Danny Williams is a striker. Or at the very least, has played up front quite a bit for his previous teams. He played up front for us in Martyn Fotheringham's testimonial for us as well and looked dangerous. He'd be the shout for me before O'Hara.

16 minutes ago, K.T said:

Gartland will do what Jim Duffy couldn't.

I'm not sure if Gartland will get a look in tbh - for all I expected him to be the big scary enforcer, McCann going tonto on the side of the pitch has impressed me so I'd not put it past him to lose his shit and deck somebody

10 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

He's promised fireworks?

Probably the best entertainment you'll get in the league all season!

1 hour ago, kevthedee said:

The only entertainment you get is your weekly bed bath from your carers.

Oooft, I hope the poor sod thats got that job gets paid by the hour then coz thats a whole lot of flabby dab b*****d to sponge down

Archived