Dundee Vs Hibernian

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definitely need Bartley on the pitch to absolutely end that snakey *** before he gets going on Sunday. Dundee seem to have created and subsequently missed an absolute f**k load of chances in the last two games. I'm sure, going by our recent form at the back, that they'll get quite a few more against us.

No idea what our best lineup is or how we'll perform after our pumping on Saturday. I'd 100% drop Swanson unless he's going to play on the left.

Would drop Efe as well. McGregor and Halon had some uncharacteristically dodgy moments on Saturday but Ambrose has been getting more and more bombscare for a while.

You'll always get some unconventional moments with him but some of the shit he's been pulling recently is straight ridiculous. Needs to be told to sit doon.

4 minutes ago, Zing. said:

Think Lennon loves Efe too much to drop him. If anyone I reckon he'll launch McGregor.

That would be ridiculous if he goes that way.

Put me down as another one fearing a Scott Allan smokeshow performance. Bartley is a must.

Any of our Dundonian comrades able to recommend anywhere relatively close to the stadium that provides free parking? Was going to go with the Kingsway West retail park but if there's anywhere closer or better...

7 minutes ago, Dave1875 said:

Any of our Dundonian comrades able to recommend anywhere relatively close to the stadium that provides free parking? Was going to go with the Kingsway West retail park but if there's anywhere closer or better...

Head to the Snug Bar, there's a free car park beside it, that's where I park. 5 min walk to the away end.

Archived