Dundee Vs Hibernian

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another tough fixture for the Dark Blues. Whatever the result we can have a few friendly beers together in the city centre afterwards. We'll part amicably, and wish each other well for the rest of the season, like the classy fans we are.

Hope hibs turn it round here, although every Dundee loss must bring the board closer to realising McCann isn't actually a manager and I don't want to see him sacked yet for purely selfish reasons.

To be fair it isn't McCann's fault that in the past two games most of our players couldn't hit a coo's erse with a banjo.

11 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Hope hibs turn it round here, although every Dundee loss must bring the board closer to realising McCann isn't actually a manager and I don't want to see him sacked yet for purely selfish reasons.

Nice try.  I think most people realise McCann is a good manager.  He's got the makings of a decent team.  

As a certain Dundee manager once said though "you've got to put the ruddy ball between the ruddy sticks".  Now he really wasn't a manager!

I think most people realise McCann is a good manager.  

Not me. You seem to have the same weaknesses as last season, and he's added in the extra problem of inexperienced players.

11 hours ago, Fifespud said:

After getting beat by Hibs I will go home and cry for a while then argue with the wife about how we split up the season ticket for the rest of the games.

Stay strong Spudster.

Nice try.  I think most people realise McCann is a good manager.

Based on what? Hes had 8 league games in charge and his record is 2 wins, a draw and 5 defeats on the spin. Apart from putting us out the cup, that form should be worrying especially with the list of games you have coming up

We've conceded 7 goals in 3 games. Yet that's not our biggest concern, as we can't put the ball in the net either.

Fragile at the back and unable to score is a dangerous combination, even if you're playing well.

Archived