Celtic v St Johnstone 26th August 2017

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What the f**k is wrong with Perth Saint Johnstone Football Club, Paulo? Be proud m8.

You bought that Aberdeen away top yet?

Two teams on maximum points after 3 games. Can Celtic contain the wizardry of St Johnstone's triangle of destruction in Scougall-Wotherspoon-O'Halloran.

The good guys of Scottish football up against the establishment. Can Saints overcome the odds, or will the dark side prevail...

Hopefully Astana pump Celtic 5-0 to take the game to extra time in midweek. And the flight home is delayed, and exceptionally turbulent.

All of Europe will be watching proceedings at Celtic Park this Saturday...

1 minute ago, Randy Giles said:

tree house tam might hate jama more than he hates homosexuals.

I do not hate homosexuals, my favourite barman and favourite shop assistant are gay, absolutely love them. I would however use anything I could to win at all costs. If that makes me a c**t, then yes I am a c**t.

Would hope we aren't too afraid of them, and get stuck in. Suspect we'll see Spoony on the right and Craig on the left, would be intriguing to see Scougall behind MOH for it aswell, Macca doesn't have the legs to cope with Celtic.

"I'm not a racist. One of my friends is black."

Doesn't change the fact that you consistently thought "gay" was an insult until you were called out on it. Not sure why you'd think that if you thought it was acceptable but there you are.

Just now, Randy Giles said:

"I'm not a racist. One of my friends is black."

Doesn't change the fact that you consistently thought "gay" was an insult until you were called out on it. Not sure why you'd think that if you thought it was acceptable but there you are.

Absolute bollocks. Prove what you are insinuating please.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Would hope we aren't too afraid of them, and get stuck in. Suspect we'll see Spoony on the right and Craig on the left, would be intriguing to see Scougall behind MOH for it aswell, Macca doesn't have the legs to cope with Celtic.

I wondered if we'd go back to a 4-4-2, or probably a 4-5-1. Macca scored through there last time out, I think Tommy will keep him in cos he likes having his presence on the park in big games.

Its hard to know what to do, we want to be solid but if you just sit in against them they always wear you down eventually.

Mannus

Foster  Anderson  Shaughnessy  Easton

Wotherspoon Davidson Paton O'Halloran  

Scougall

Maclean

My preference would be Millar in for Paton, but can't see Tommy doing that.

I wondered if we'd go back to a 4-4-2, or probably a 4-5-1. Macca scored through there last time out, I think Tommy will keep him in cos he likes having his presence on the park in big games.
Its hard to know what to do, we want to be solid but if you just sit in against them they always wear you down eventually.
                      Mannus
Foster  Anderson  Shaughnessy  Easton
Wotherspoon Davidson Paton O'Halloran  
                       Scougall
                     Maclean

My preference would be Millar in for Paton, but can't see Tommy doing that.

Think he'll play it much the same as last season, but with Scougall replacing Swanson, although MOH on a wing takes away some defensive strength.

The three wins means there's no pressure on us here though, so we'd be aswell experimenting if we so desire.

Macca will play, his link up play for the midfielders is too important for us as a team to leave him out. O'Hallorans tracking back and general defensive work has been brilliant so far. That was his biggest downfall before he left for The Rangers so I'd have him in midfield in a 451. He offers so much to our team, long may it continue. Scougall, for such a wee guy, can hold off much bigger folk, surprisingly. He then beats them with skill :lol:, outstanding player. If we do manage to get a decent striker in we are laughing our way to Europe lads, laughing our way to Europe. 

Archived