Morton v Livingston

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cracking ball up by Todorov too, dropped perfectly for Mullen to run on to, dunno if he meant it right enough, was prob just a boot up the pitch in the general direction of Mullen but great assist.

Just remembered he did one similar last season against Airdrie, 40 yard diagonal ball right to Mullen's toe, so i'll give him the benefit of the doubt on this one.:lol:

1 hour ago, Cerberus said:

How did Penrice do?

A bit tentative and safe in his play but that is to be expected with his first game and still getting to know his team mates, and vice versa. Would like to see him making runs and getting to the bye line and hopefully he will do once he gels in the team. Didn't make any mistakes though and did well enough for his first game.

Well couldn't be arsed coming back on as we had not learned from the cup game.

Fully bossed all over the place what are you guys/girls feeding them they are bigger and stronger, a bit of a worry.

Most of the ton supports have correctly summarised what happened so no point in going over it again well done Livi.

My main concern is Quitongo, thinks he can mix it with older wiser defenders, result booking and no support from ref. He needs to apply his strengths pace, control, direct approach, body strength. Needs to take one for the team and get up and dust himself down not confront or grin in their face result booked.

Well to cheer me up I am off to the Falkirk thread they must be hoping 30 Sept is a saviour. 

Archived