Morton v Livingston

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:

The website for the new system is fucked meaning fan cards can't be loaded yet. Pain in the arse. I am a Morton fan living in Bathgate so i k ow your frustration.

The problem is, the pricing for home fans is the 18/20 tiered structure. If it was flat 18 for away fans it would be discriminating against home fans.

The way they want you to look at it is - tickets cost £20, same as several clubs in the division. If you manage to get there early, you save £2.

The way anyone reasonable will look at it is that it should be a flat £18 for everyone until the website is actually working. Thereafter, implement the 18/20 split for home fans and always have 18 for away fans, with home fans not being discriminated as they have the opportunity to buy online. That would be entirely fair, but instead they're discriminating against everyone.

At least prior to St Mirren they could make the argument that the crowd was going to be larger than usual so they needed to have the 18/20 split to encourage home fans to turn up early and avoid massive queues, but now there's simply no justification whatsoever. It's absolutely disgraceful conduct from the club.

19 minutes ago, LiviGaz said:

This game has pretty much got draw written all over it, but were well capable of beating Morton, again !

1-1 or 1-2

Lets do this !!

I'd take a draw, with us playing them so soon after the cup game they'll be fired up for this, will be even harder to get anything out of this game.

2 hours ago, Jamie_M said:

Brechin are cheap, will give you that. You won't be going to many away games this season though if your basis is 'we aren't going if it is more expensive than Brechin.'

Morton are at least comparable to the majority of the division.

For your specific group:

ICT £45
Brechin £26
Livi £35
Falkirk £40
St Mirren £40
QOS £30
Dumbarton £40
Dunfermline £42
Dundee Utd £40
Morton £40 (£38 if arriving before 1pm).

Interesting list - appreciate you putting it up.

My issue was more with the £2 pisstake tax and a mistake of mine thinking my £13 yo would be £15. No away fans are going to get to a ground before 1pm so it's an insult to suggest anything other than the price being £20. 

I only mentioned Brechin as that was our previous away fixture so fresh in the memory. 

Mortons loss as £18 would surely be better than £0!

What a result for us today. First 3 points in the bag against a team we rarely got points from in the past couple of seasons in the league.
Hearing that young penrice had a good game too. Bit worried if Byrne has picked up a sore one with tough game against TNS next week!

Archived