Morton v Livingston

We need a win here, hopefully we can repeat the cup game's scoreline.

If Lithgow is out again we're done for as Longridge at CB is a bombscare. If we don't get a CB signed and a forward signed for this we'll take a 3-0 forfeit :D 

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Colkitto said:

This time it's serious :P

Sure as feck is, for both teams. Hate saying this but i'd take a draw just to get to 3 points but starting to get desperate for us to get our first league win. It's becoming a monkey on our backs.

I never thought I'd say this, but we need Alan Lithgow back for this. Would take a draw, but we need a win to get going. No use doing well in the cups and shitting it on a Saturday.

That said, I imagine Morton will be gunning for us to a degree, so home win.

Yep....save yourself both in cash and grief terms....Ton are looking for you guys. 

Well, given that we rocked up to Cappielow 5 days ago and won comfortably, I'd be surprised if Morton weren't motivated somewhat by making up for that performance.

Just now, Afro said:

Well, given that we rocked up to Cappielow 5 days ago and won comfortably, I'd be surprised if Morton weren't motivated somewhat by making up for that performance.

Indeed you did and indeed we are motivated.

21 minutes ago, Afro said:

I never thought I'd say this, but we need Alan Lithgow back for this. Would take a draw, but we need a win to get going. No use doing well in the cups and shitting it on a Saturday.

That said, I imagine Morton will be gunning for us to a degree, so home win.

Oh - that was below the belt. You'll have some folk in tears.

19 minutes ago, Afro said:

I'd like to think we will be a different team from that game. We rested 4 starters and it backfired big time. 

Same 11 and formation as last two league games and I'll be confident of 3 points and if we do, 8 points and undefeated is a pretty good start to the season.

Longridge at centre back surely can't be an option again and if he does get put in there then we'll definitely lose. We need a win in the league badly.

Well I doubt if the bounce game will have any relevance next Saturday.

- Tam won't be giving away any frees

- Duffy will field the first eleven and insist they turn up

- Jai will surely will put his laces through the ball when he see the goal

- Panic time for Livi if they lose.

Apply ourselves as we did yesterday 2nd half and get Willie Collum back ( can't believe I said that) and not that bald cnut Stephen Finnie we could do a 3-1 home win.

Archived