Today's scores /talking points

fan of the juniors

Just now, Geo61 said:

Your correct but we've got the players who want to play for the jersey we will be fine

So will we be old pal I hope this is our first venture into the unknown I was delighted today there will be days I will be dissapointed but as the Darvel legend says we will do OK 

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shouldn't the people looking at Talbots result today be more worried that until the ref intervened were cruising 3-0 away at one of the best defences in last years league.In the end it was discipline,but for me,Tucker has again the makings of a special team with what ive witnessed so far.

Just as the same referee did in March at a crucial point in the title race awarding Auchinleck a goal when everyone i have spoke to said it was miles offside . Talbot won the game 1-0 to put a big dent in our title hopes. The guy sees what he sees and acts how he sees fit. We didn't win a game he took for us last season so he isn't exactly going out his way to help us. Even men down we still had to play and execute the goals under pressure and we did that.

Hard work brings you luck Talbot have done it for years and we got a rub of it today.

Welcome to a small small dose of what many teams have had to deal with at the end of a game playing talbot over ten twenty plus years.

2 minutes ago, fan of the juniors said:

Only asked to pass on a message . Can you help ? Any sightings of said horrible Wee deviant would be much appreciated .

Aye, rumours are a horrible wee deviant didn't attend his teams match today instead went 'out with a mate' 

4 minutes ago, fan of the juniors said:

Only asked to pass on a message . Can you help ? Any sightings of said horrible Wee deviant would be much appreciated .

Watch what you write mate,false accusation can come back to bite you on your arse lol

Aye, rumours are a horrible wee deviant didn't attend his teams match today instead went 'out with a mate' 

Lol
Wrong again my little Pillok fiend wasn't over the door all day unlike your horrible Wee gaffer who was busy gettin pelters from both set of fans today . Only yourself & a few other daftnuts can defend him now . Pillok forum on a meltdown [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Biggest budget in the league & ye get pumped by a team that yer not even willing to negotiate a settlement with yer new star striker for . Yer Manager , yer team & yer whole club top to bottom is now a laughing stock . [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I think you've had 1 babysham to much tonight FOTJ [emoji85]

27 minutes ago, fan of the juniors said:

Lol
Wrong again my little Pillok fiend wasn't over the door all day unlike your horrible Wee gaffer who was busy gettin pelters from both set of fans today . Only yourself & a few other daftnuts can defend him now . Pillok forum on a meltdown emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Hmmmm - earlier post.

Missed bigger games than this due to circumstances out with mate so no issues at all .

how much pish do you post on hear that you can't remember the lies you post.. Your obsession with Tony and a Pollok is embarrassing for a guy who must be in his 50s. 

Met some decent ladeside fans at the game today, wished them well for the season ahead, I am sure they must be happy embarrassments like you are boycotting games, making up a rivalry between both clubs that only exists in you and a handful of ladeside fans minds. 

Hmmmm - earlier post.
Missed bigger games than this due to circumstances out with mate so no issues at all .

how much pish do you post on hear that you can't remember the lies you post.. Your obsession with Tony and a Pollok is embarrassing for a guy who must be in his 50s. 
Met some decent ladeside fans at the game today, wished them well for the season ahead, I am sure they must be happy embarrassments like you are boycotting games, making up a rivalry between both clubs that only exists in you and a handful of ladeside fans minds. 

Am 45 mate but thanks for asking . Be more embarrassed about the state of my club after spunking a shitload of cash on yer team . Oh wait that's right you haven't paid for everyone yet [emoji23][emoji106] but let's forget about that & get back to the matter at hand that even you are giving Tony pelters on the clubs forum but trying to defend him on here[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Folk have been saying to all of you the last 2 to 3 years that he is a wrong un but you all are on here & elsewhere trying to defend him but your forum says otherwise . Al no print the evidence yet mate as long as you can confirm what I've said here .

7 minutes ago, superpollok said:

Hmmmm - earlier post.

Cheeky he's in his 40s.

I went to school with him.

6 hours ago, HurlfordKevin said:

I'm sensing a massive bit of hypocrisy here. Talbot were up in arms to gloat about their 16-0 win over Muirkirk who are 3 leagues below and had 9 men for 60 minutes of the game. But as soon as Talbot are down to 9 men, suddenly conceding goals is a different story.

I don't think anybody from Auchinleck was gloating over the win against Muirkirk. It wasn't nice to watch. Could you show any evidence of Talbot fans gloating.

Am 45 mate but thanks for asking . Be more embarrassed about the state of my club after spunking a shitload of cash on yer team . Oh wait that's right you haven't paid for everyone yet [emoji23][emoji106] but let's forget about that & get back to the matter at hand that even you are giving Tony pelters on the clubs forum but trying to defend him on here[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Folk have been saying to all of you the last 2 to 3 years that he is a wrong un but you all are on here & elsewhere trying to defend him but your forum says otherwise . Al no print the evidence yet mate as long as you can confirm what I've said here .

You posted a photo of yourself on here, that was a tough paper round you had.

Anyway.
Show me the post on here defending Tony?
If you read back this thread I said it doesn't matter who we sign if not played in right positions or not played we won't get anywhere. Which is no different to my post on pollok forum.

I could easily have not came on here today after the shambles, but happy to admit when we are out played which I did.

5 hours ago, HurlfordKevin said:

It was all over social media, supporters slating muirkirk to the lowest. A young, inexperienced team down to 9 men for 2/3s of a game against boys who are ex senior and getting paid a hell of a lot more to be there. I'm not defending the muirkirk result, it was a terrible score, I just dislike the hypocrisy of the Talbot fans as today the shoe was on the other foot and they saw how hard it was to play as 9 men.

I think you a telling porkies Kevin why not post some of the gloating on this thread to we see who was behind these attacks on Muirkirk.

You posted a photo of yourself on here, that was a tough paper round you had.

Anyway.
Show me the post on here defending Tony?
If you read back this thread I said it doesn't matter who we sign if not played in right positions or not played we won't get anywhere. Which is no different to my post on pollok forum.

I could easily have not came on here today after the shambles, but happy to admit when we are out played which I did.

Ha ha . Anytime anyone has said anything about Tony you are the 1st on defending him & decrying anyone that has anything to say about him . The list is long .
Can you not just admit on here what you say on your forum that he is out of his depth & his record over his whole tenure his unacceptable?
What's his record in the last 15 league games again?

3 minutes ago, Ringford10 said:

Talbot should have more gumption being ahead . Lack of discipline let them down.

Got to agree but then again we should have replaced Wilson as he had already picked up a yellow through amateur dramatics. Everybody and there granny knew that he would be set up for another yellow and Boyle duly cashed in by feigning injury. McMeniman had already conned the referee into carding Shankland. The fact of the matter was Talbot were cutting the Rabs defence to ribbons and even with 10 men we went 3-0 up. Lyle deserved his red card and the rest is history Rabs went for the kill and got the points. However the theatrics of the Rabs team was shocking as they had two men booked for simulation by a referee who wasn't up to the grade for such an important match. Before the cards I thought we played well and our three goals were executed well. We might not win the league but we have the makings of a decent side. 

Archived