Today's scores /talking points

fan of the juniors

2 minutes ago, HurlfordKevin said:

I'm sensing a massive bit of hypocrisy here. Talbot were up in arms to gloat about their 16-0 win over Muirkirk who are 3 leagues below and had 9 men for 60 minutes of the game. But as soon as Talbot are down to 9 men, suddenly conceding goals is a different story.

Carslberg done irony

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Disastrous results for Hurlford, Talbot and Pollok

That's a bit harsh on Hurlford. They lost by the odd goal to one of the top teams. Talbot imploded and that leaves Pollok - which was a massive shock given Ladeside's difficult pre season. Hats off to Budgie. Result of the day by a mile.

Eh?
Nobody was gloating after the Muirkirk game.
Can you please show where Talbot were eh.... up in arms to gloat.....whatever that means.[emoji1]

It was all over social media, supporters slating muirkirk to the lowest. A young, inexperienced team down to 9 men for 2/3s of a game against boys who are ex senior and getting paid a hell of a lot more to be there. I'm not defending the muirkirk result, it was a terrible score, I just dislike the hypocrisy of the Talbot fans as today the shoe was on the other foot and they saw how hard it was to play as 9 men.

2 minutes ago, HurlfordKevin said:

It was all over social media, supporters slating muirkirk to the lowest. A young, inexperienced team down to 9 men for 2/3s of a game against boys who are ex senior and getting paid a hell of a lot more to be there. I'm not defending the muirkirk result, it was a terrible score, I just dislike the hypocrisy of the Talbot fans as today the shoe was on the other foot and they saw how hard it was to play as 9 men.

Away and use your imagination on your own team, 

1 minute ago, Quantum Leap said:

You are talking absolute nonsense.
If you care to go onto the Talbot FB page you will see that the majority of Talbot supporters felt sorry for Muirkirk as they did on here.

Your talking nonsense you boys were all over PNB gloating like only Talbot fans know how to gloat. 

You are talking absolute nonsense.
If you care to go onto the Talbot FB page you will see that the majority of Talbot supporters felt sorry for Muirkirk as they did on here.

Please show everyone where Talbot supporters slated Muirkirk to the lowest.!

We will agree to disagree as we obviously saw very different people say very different things. But I'm glad Talbot got a taste of their own medicine.

Archived