NCAA College Football 2017/18

lichtie23

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cracking End to the Arkansas State - Nebraska game.

FSU defs beat themselves. Ive seen Jalen Hurts 3 times now - against LSU and Clemson last year, and against FSU tonight. I do not rate him at all. If you can contain his running you give yourself a chance to win. He is a terrible passer.

Cracking End to the Arkansas State - Nebraska game.
FSU defs beat themselves. Ive seen Jalen Hurts 3 times now - against LSU and Clemson last year, and against FSU tonight. I do not rate him at all. If you can contain his running you give yourself a chance to win. He is a terrible passer.

He certainly isn't going to the NFL as a QB

On ‎8‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 19:05, lichtie23 said:

Did you make it to Buckeyes vs Hoosiers?

Yes. Was there. First time at an Indiana game. 2nd time I've seen Ohio State live. They have the largest % of jersey wearing fans I've seen other than Florida. College football isn't like the NFL in that most fans don't wear jerseys to games. 

I ended up passed out in my car so I wasn't covered in glory, but I did better than my buddy. He ended up sleeping in a random yard in the blocks around the stadium. I suppose that is what makes attending a big college game in a college town better than a NFL game.

Will be at WVU vs. Va Tech tomorrow. Should be great times. Haven't heard Va Tech fans complain about random vandalism and beatings at the hands of WVU fans in a decade. Should be fun times.

Archived