Alloa Athletic V Queens Park

On 21/08/2017 at 21:26, LeodhasXD said:

Accidentally overwrote it this afternoon. Will have them tomorrow. Watching that game through twice was hard work.

Feel free to overwrite it again and again and again.... our performance was an improvement but I can't say we deserved more than we got. Alloa created the clearer chances and forced Muir into more saves than we did Parry. Lots of decent build up play but no end product. Hopefully this will come if we can stick with Orr and give him more support. A settled side would be a start 

1 hour ago, Mick1867 said:

Feel free to overwrite it again and again and again.... our performance was an improvement but I can't say we deserved more than we got. Alloa created the clearer chances and forced Muir into more saves than we did Parry. Lots of decent build up play but no end product. Hopefully this will come if we can stick with Orr and give him more support. A settled side would be a start 

Yeah I think you could have played 180 minutes and had no goals. After seeing QP they're my pick for relegation this year. We don't have a lot of cutting edge either because of our slow buildup but I think you guys are really going to struggle.

Archived