Bruce Forsyth

H Wragg

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to live in Arbroath in the 1970s. We got our weekly TV programmes delivered in buckets with the coal. 

Oh, and my parents couldn't stand the big chinned c**t so we never watched any programmes he was in. De mortuis nil nisi bonum and all that. 

24 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

I used to live in Arbroath in the 1970s. We got our weekly TV programmes delivered in buckets with the coal. 

Oh, and my parents couldn't stand the big chinned c**t so we never watched any programmes he was in. De mortuis nil nisi bonum and all that. 

Posh b*st*rd!

Watched a small part (ohh err...) of a tribute programme on bbc1 tonight, it said about him and Norman wisdom doing an hour show live unrehearsed as there was an equity union strike, always quite liked both of them, didn't realise they were scabs though. No doubt both would benefit and take any gains the union made from the strike.

3 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

Met him back in 2002 in Chessington Park standing beside one of the main rides whilst my Wife and Daughter was on it.

He was watching over a pram with a child as we spoke about parenthood as I had a pram with my youngest Daughter waiting for the Wife and oldest Daughter. We simply conversed about kids and family and important time together with each other and had a laugh until my Wife and Daughter showed up and I said to him "Nice to see you" and he just laughed because he thought I didn't recognise him.

Nice guy in real life.

R.I.P. Brucie.

3 hours ago, mrcat1990 said:

An absolute leech on the BBC that just wouldn't fucking disappear. A weird relic of 70's television that somehow remained in the public eye. I'm also sure he was a demon with a knife for a penis.

Whenever a public figure like this dies it's always nice to know what P&B has a userbase that can contribute a multitude of tales about them.

Archived