Call to Yoker Athletic Fans!

jc ptfc

So I'm calling out to any yoker athletic fans on here, im covering your game for the Clydebank post on Saturday and was wondering if you felt there was any stand out players or anything you feel I should be looking for. Never been to a yoker game before but looking forward to my experience at Holm Park!

Putting myself forward to do it, will be good experience to get something published for myself! Plus only even experienced 1 junior game before so it'll be interesting to see what's going on 

They're all stand-out players but then I'm biased. If you're driving then parking maybe difficult, Scottish Water have dug up most of the car park in the name of progress so best walk or get a bus (any of the 1 services stop outside the ground, a 2 stops about 3 minutes away at the bottom of Mill Road.

We're playing Wishaw tomorrow, first league game of the season.

Yeah I stay within about 10 minutes walk of the ground so just going to walk down, passed by the ground quite a few times on the way to lucky break so have a fair idea of where it is.

should be an interesting game, tried to watch a bit of videos of both teams 

2 hours ago, jc ptfc said:

So I'm calling out to any yoker athletic fans on here, im covering your game for the Clydebank post on Saturday and was wondering if you felt there was any stand out players or anything you feel I should be looking for. Never been to a yoker game before but looking forward to my experience at Holm Park!

Is that you again Gus ? 8):whistle:thumsup2

Archived