Irvine Victoria 17/18

tombo

He must have asked the Dalry manager or committee to fill him in on how the game went as he couldny have been there. He states that Kenny Parris headed the ball on for Eddie to score the winner, lol. He obviously hasn't looked at the video on Twitter as the ball never went above his shins:blink:
T

A good journalist always checks his or her sources. Talking to the opposing club is hardly going to produce an unbiased view

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He must have asked the Dalry manager or committee to fill him in on how the game went as he couldny have been there. He states that Kenny Parris headed the ball on for Eddie to score the winner, lol. He obviously hasn't looked at the video on Twitter as the ball never went above his shins:blink:
T

That looks like I'm having a go at you Tombo, I'm not but that's just lazy reporting and it's why I dont buy their rag.

1 hour ago, Vic Toria said:

That looks like I'm having a go at you Tombo, I'm not but that's just lazy reporting and it's why I dont buy their rag.

Nae worries,as I'm just taking the piss because it's obvious this person is connected to Dalry and is tasked with providing a match report each week to one of the Times sister papers. He or she just canny hide their disappointment in that report. 

See you Saturday,

Mon the Toria!:thumsup2

On 19/03/2018 at 21:47, sixty61 said:

Dalry spending a lot of money to get their park and drainage sorted. Don’t think anyone from Vics should comment on another Park after seeing the state of the pitch on Saturday!!

Pitch was good and surprisingly enough same for both teams, dry your eyes 

On 20/03/2018 at 15:23, tombo said:

" It was a cruel end for Dalry who had put so much into the second half without reaching their usual high level and Vics celebrated as if they had won the league."

Take it the result didn't go the way of this  Irvine Times report writer:lol::lol:

T

Nah and after reading the Irvine Times looks like the match report came straight from Dalry 

" It was a cruel end for Dalry who had put so much into the second half without reaching their usual high level and Vics celebrated as if they had won the league."
Take it the result didn't go the way of this  Irvine Times report writer:lol::lol:
T

Maybe they weren’t allowed to reach their “usual high level “by good defending which contained their efforts. If Dalry had scored the late winner they would have celebrated in exactly the same way.

Nah and after reading the Irvine Times looks like the match report came straight from Dalry 

Wouldn't be a surprise. About 90% of Ardeer reports in the local papers in the last 8+ years have been slightly edited versions of my website reports.

On 19/03/2018 at 21:47, sixty61 said:

Dalry spending a lot of money to get their park and drainage sorted. Don’t think anyone from Vics should comment on another Park after seeing the state of the pitch on Saturday!!

How about this comment bawbag,  Dalry Postponed again FFS!

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

He’s a great guy and really good player and boy are we missing him badly 

Can't understand why yous would let a player like that go. He has been excellent at the Vics.

Agree AJ that the score flattered Maybole.  They were one of my tips for promotion earlier in season, totally surprised how their season has panned out. Not promoted yet still some points to secure before we can celebrate anything.

T

9 minutes ago, tombo said:

Agree AJ that the score flattered Maybole.  They were one of my tips for promotion earlier in season, totally surprised how their season has panned out. Not promoted yet still some points to secure before we can celebrate anything.

T

I also felt they would go up, but must admit was very disappointed with them the couple times I have seen them.  Maybe Carlo has took them as far as he can.

who do u reckon will secure the three spots T??.

3 hours ago, Ayrshirejuniors said:

Ha I think use have enough points already to be fair. Whittlets are looking good also a late charge from them. 

I think if we don't lose to Dalry this week and then win the next two after that, Annbank(h) & Muirkirk(a), them IMO we will have done enough to secure promotion. If we continue with our #onegameatatime mantra and win our remaining games we win the league,simples;).

I personally think that Whitletts will beat Dalry ,home and away, to secure a spot, with whoever holds their nerve between Dalry and Craigmark getting the final place. and whichever team eventually lands the play off spot joining us in the championship.

Only my opinion remember, but there could be a few twists and turns yet that could bring Lugar back into the mix.

T

Archived