Irvine Victoria 17/18

tombo

Irvine Vics been my tip to win league all season, and i stand by that. My guid pal Longair up there playing so il be happy for him if you do it. Still think we should’ve beat you up there though lol

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Terry Tibbs said:

Irvine Vics been my tip to win league all season, and i stand by that. My guid pal Longair up there playing so il be happy for him if you do it. Still think we should’ve beat you up there though lol

Terry your jokes are so funny man! 

32 minutes ago, Vic Toria said:

Massive win today for Victoria. Dalry gave it their best shot but vics showed their bottle and scored a late goal worthy of winning any game. Well done to the players and management team, mon the Toria.

Couldn't agree more  Vic a great goal and well deserved win.  Well done to everyone.

Couldn't agree more  Vic a great goal and well deserved win.  Well done to everyone.

Vics on top in first half, Dalry on top in second. Dalry hit the post and had one cleared off the line. A draw would probably have been a fair result though.
Vics still to come to Merksworth, so the league is far from over.
As usual in the ADL there will be plenty of twists and turns to come!!

Vics on top in first half, Dalry on top in second. Dalry hit the post and had one cleared off the line. A draw would probably have been a fair result though.

Nobody suggesting league is over,not for a minute. Vics took their chances today and we did give you a goal of a start [emoji16][emoji16]

3 hours ago, Vic Toria said:

Massive win today for Victoria. Dalry gave it their best shot but vics showed their bottle and scored a late goal worthy of winning any game. Well done to the players and management team, mon the Toria.

Did big Kenny notch ?

3 hours ago, sixty61 said:

Merksworth aka ploughed field 

3 hours ago, sixty61 said:

Game of two halves, due to the wind. Dalry settled for the draw, Vics didn't and scored a great winner. Promotion is our first objective, winning the title would be a bonus, and it is still in our hands.

T

Dalry spending a lot of money to get their park and drainage sorted. Don’t think anyone from Vics should comment on another Park after seeing the state of the pitch on Saturday!!

Victoria park no worse and better than most at this time of year

" It was a cruel end for Dalry who had put so much into the second half without reaching their usual high level and Vics celebrated as if they had won the league."

Take it the result didn't go the way of this  Irvine Times report writer:lol::lol:

T

" It was a cruel end for Dalry who had put so much into the second half without reaching their usual high level and Vics celebrated as if they had won the league."
Take it the result didn't go the way of this  Irvine Times report writer:lol::lol:
T

Irvine Times,aka meadow fanzine,never known to give vics any credit if they can help it.[emoji85]

2 hours ago, Vic Toria said:

Irvine Times,aka meadow fanzine,never known to give vics any credit if they can help it.emoji85.png

He must have asked the Dalry manager or committee to fill him in on how the game went as he couldny have been there. He states that Kenny Parris headed the ball on for Eddie to score the winner, lol. He obviously hasn't looked at the video on Twitter as the ball never went above his shins:blink:

T

Archived