The games a bogey

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So let me get this right, Jack gets involved in a ten man + brawl and is the only one Beaton decides is a red (probably the only thing during the 90 mins he got right by the sounds of it). Club deadco zombie fc 1872 pen a minter of a statement about how everyone apart from themselves are bigoted messes and ruining Scottish football because of this agenda. Sportscene clear it up  and even the Shower of bigots over at ranjurs media accept it was a red and Jack is indeed a fanny. 

But wait then the Sfa review panel decide that infact the poor wee lamb Jack was indeed harshly treated so rescind his red card. 

Have I missed anything ? 

There is a video of the **** singing "Ryan Jack is a F*cking Protestant. A horrible, vile institution. Don't they know half the team and staff are kafflicks these days

95 percent of them wouldn't even know the difference between a catholic and a Protestant.

I know this observation has probably been made before, but the extent to which the OF have turned into the 90s version of their opposite number is mesmerising.

Celtic, now the establishment club with an omnipotent figure in the boardroom, winning everything in sight, and outspending the rest of the league combined.

Rangers, broke, paranoid, badly managed, and pish.

Newco Rangers fans are worse than Oldco Rangers fans. Their bigoted nonsense is like going back to Oldco's 1980s levels of vileness but Newco also have all this anti-establishment rhetoric and a habit of re-writing history. They truly are Scotland's shame.

I fucking hate Rangers. Their fans have turned into wee whiny bitches anaw.

It's because the majority of them decided to support Rangers because their pathetic sad little lives needed something good happening so they picked a successful team, then that team were destroyed and replaced with a new club and they've finally made their way back to the top league and they expected to get that success they crave and ability to Lord it over all those people with lives they are jealous of, but it hasn't happened. They are shite and aren't going to win anything any time soon, and they think it isn't fair. It isn't what they signed up to.

11 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

I fucking hate Rangers. Their fans have turned into wee whiny bitches anaw.

No just them sadly, too many fans in general constantly whining about cards for this and suspensions for that. Too much tiki-fekkin-taki.

12 hours ago, Grieve Road said:

There is a video of the **** singing "Ryan Jack is a F*cking Protestant. A horrible, vile institution. Don't they know half the team and staff are kafflicks these days

I'm trying to work out where the closing quotes should go.  I think after that last full-stop would be OK.

Archived