Explain how this forum works please

Bob Giranti

Question

I have just joined ... How do you score + points ? How do you get banned? who bans you? Where does it state the rules?

Can I use lots of sweary words? Can my guest Granny Bella gie me some points? Whats the point of platinum status? 

2 answers to this question

25 minutes ago, Bob Giranti said:

I have just joined ... How do you score + points ? How do you get banned? who bans you? Where does it state the rules?

Can I use lots of sweary words? Can my guest Granny Bella gie me some points? Whats the point of platinum status? 

Moderators can give out Warning Points and bans? @Div has the finally say on anything.

It's fine to use c**t and f**k- as long as it comes auto censored.

Shit,  shite, b*****d are all fine.

Don't call anyone a paedo, don't call another posters employer (or leak personal info about them) and don't post naked pictures. (all though tits out is fine in the NSFW threads)

there's another thread about Platnium kicking about - but essentially it gives you access ad-free

Most Importantly, have fun!

15 minutes ago, Marr1 said:

Moderators can give out Warning Points and bans? @Div has the finally say on anything.

It's fine to use c**t and f**k- as long as it comes auto censored.

Shit,  shite, b*****d are all fine.

Don't call anyone a paedo, don't call another posters employer (or leak personal info about them) and don't post naked pictures. (all though tits out is fine in the NSFW threads)

there's another thread about Platnium kicking about - but essentially it gives you access ad-free

Most Importantly, have fun!

Ok thanks for your help

Archived