Platinum Memberships, Paypal and Ad Blockers

Same question from me. My payment was made in April via PayPal. I see I've been relegated to Gold but I'm not seeing a refund in PayPal?

As I said, I'm not bothered about the cash, I'm happy to be a (small time) benefactor. Just wondering what the situation was?

Pop your details in a support ticket mate telling me the PayPal address you used and the date you paid and we will refund and you can then take out a new subscription using the store link at the top of the page.

7 minutes ago, Div said:

Pop your details in a support ticket mate telling me the PayPal address you used and the date you paid and we will refund and you can then take out a new subscription using the store link at the top of the page.

Nah its dirty money keep it! ;)

Just tried to purchase a Year Platinum membership and got this error message though " You are only allowed to purchase one of this product, and you have already done so "

Just now, Swarley said:

Nah its dirty money keep it! ;)

Just tried to purchase a Year Platinum membership and got this error message though " You are only allowed to purchase one of this product, and you have already done so "

There's an oustanding invoice on your account, I'll re-send it sir!

On 17/08/2017 at 19:15, Div said:

You will soon!

I don't mind paying a tenner for something that gives me quite a lot of entertainment over the course of a year but would it not be better to come up with an idea to make people willingly want to become a Platinum member rather than feeling forced to?

2 hours ago, supermik said:

Lucky for some on here but I can't find where the heck the sign up place is.

PM me your credit card number, expiry date and cvc and I'll get you sorted m8

On 24/08/2017 at 08:31, Boostin' Kev said:

I don't mind paying a tenner for something that gives me quite a lot of entertainment over the course of a year but would it not be better to come up with an idea to make people willingly want to become a Platinum member rather than feeling forced to?

It's really designed to give users a choice over whether to support the site by viewing the ad content, or support the site by paying what is a very small contribution of less than £1 a month to view the site without the ads.

The users that use the site whilst using Ad Blockers are doing neither.

Hosting of a site like this isn't cheap, and neither are mobile apps.

End of the day people expect services like this to be free otherwise they won't use them. I'm not expecing thousands to start paying to use the site, but the ads deliver the free option!

On 27/08/2017 at 02:19, supermik said:

Lucky for some on here but I can't find where the heck the sign up place is.

You can join the Platinum club using the "Store" link at the top of the page. If you're using our mobile app there are no ads on that so no need to do anything :thumsup2

Archived