Stirling Albion Vs. Edinburgh City

At least he gets a mention for his open play on Saturday. "14 minutes: Craig Thomson seized on a slack pass but his 20 yard drive is well wide."
Play him at right back next week and City can start picking up points. Simples! :unsure2:

Personally think City need to sign someone decent up top, theyll be in for long and hard season if they don't.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
At least he gets a mention for his open play on Saturday. "14 minutes: Craig Thomson seized on a slack pass but his 20 yard drive is well wide."
Play him at right back next week and City can start picking up points. Simples! :unsure2:

I'd like to see him at right back, from what I've seen he's no better than Laird or Walker in centre mid so let's see if he's a threat at right wing back.

Personally think City need to sign someone decent up top, theyll be in for long and hard season if they don't.

Grimes looked class in the Betfred and I reckon he will end up being a success. Allan was excellent - without scoring many goals - last season but hasn't started well this time.

Grimes looked class in the Betfred and I reckon he will end up being a success. Allan was excellent - without scoring many goals - last season but hasn't started well this time.

I hope you lot manage to stay up, despite signing that nonce. But honestly unless you improve up top I cannot see it happening.

13 minutes ago, AllyMonc said:

I'd like to see him at right back, from what I've seen he's no better than Laird or Walker in centre mid so let's see if he's a threat at right wing back.

Caddow is a natural right wing back too. Made some good runs from that position last season but has played right back, left back, centre back and right midfield so far this season. I'd keep Caddow in reserve for now and bring him on as super-sub in the second half to replace Thomson at right wing back for the remainder of the season. Will Jardine listen though? Probably not. :thumbsdown

4 minutes ago, Department S said:

Caddow is a natural right wing back too. Made some good runs from that position last season but has played right back, left back, centre back and right midfield so far this season. I'd keep Caddow in reserve for now and bring him on as super-sub in the second half to replace Thomson at right wing back for the remainder of the season. Will Jardine listen though? Probably not. :thumbsdown

I say old bean, I saw your avatar pop up on the front page and thought I'd pop in for a glass of champagne, some caviar and some red hot action with Nadine and A Thin Band of Air and then off to the bus station toilets to celebrate the best of them all.

All jolly fun, what.

1 hour ago, Jason King said:

I say old bean, I saw your avatar pop up on the front page and thought I'd pop in for a glass of champagne, some caviar and some red hot action with Nadine and A Thin Band of Air and then off to the bus station toilets to celebrate the best of them all.

All jolly fun, what.

Haha. Best laugh I've had for a while. Will you be wearing your cravat and a dash of Tabac aftershave around your 'tash? 

Archived