Stirling Albion Vs. Edinburgh City

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently he claimed he was sent to keep tabs on City in their first season in the League and called the committee a bunch of deviants* or some such thing. 

Which is quite ironic as more than one person thought he was a deviant... :lol:

Still, if you're missing inflatables I've got a vintage Man City banana c.1989 somewhere in the loft.. 

(* "deviants" may have been spelt beginning with a "c" ending with "ts" and having the French for "one" in the middle but I can't quite remember....)

Not the greatest of performances but we did enough to get the win today to make it 3 wins in the trot in the League to go top. 

Next week will be a lot more difficult when we visit Peterhead, can we make it 4 wins in a row ? Lets hope so but we will have to up our game for that one.

We're a strong counter attacking team which is why we struggled for long periods today as we were at home to one of the poorer sides in the league. Don't think we're as comfortable when we're on the front foot. Something MacKay will need to work on. 

But as the old cliché goes, it's the sign of a good side to still win when not playing at their best. 

As for next week, should be good, I might even watch the 2nd half, something I don't think I've ever done at Peterhead :lol:

56 minutes ago, pete 3 said:

he commited the worst crime imanginable  . 

Image result for hitler

Vot is dat you say, killing 6 million Jews and countless other minorities isn't the worst crime imaginable. Gott in Himmell, quick Goebbels fire up the webcam I want to shake my penis at your 14 year old daughter. Yes the one you will murder.

39 minutes ago, drs said:

Image result for hitler

Vot is dat you say, killing 6 million Jews and countless other minorities isn't the worst crime imaginable. Gott in Himmell, quick Goebbels fire up the webcam I want to shake my penis at your 14 year old daughter. Yes the one you will murder.

That's Pete statsman, no point in acknowledging him.

maybe he's no so daft... at least you might get to see a fight in ice hockey....!! 

But at the ice hockey do you get to see Craig Beattie getting played as a centre back and probably being your best player?

He's a fake fan, always was always will be.

Going by the City fan's reaction to the result, it sounds like Jardine didn't take on board what the "Legend of Leslie's Bar" said on Friday: " plenty time for City to get their act together so let’s hope they are able to shut up shop tomorrow and catch The Bino’s on the break."

Playing Craig Thomson out of his natural right back position and clogging the midfield didn't work against Cowdenbeath and it certainly wasn't going to work against a strong Stirling attack. Better to have strung 5 along the back. 4 in the middle and just leave Grimes up top on his own (or Allan for the next match at home to an improving Elgin side).

EC-1024x585 (1).jpg

1 hour ago, JakeSAFC said:

The nonce Thomson's deliveries yesterday were shocking.

At least he gets a mention for his open play on Saturday. "14 minutes: Craig Thomson seized on a slack pass but his 20 yard drive is well wide."

Play him at right back next week and City can start picking up points. Simples! :unsure2:

Archived