Elgin v Clyde

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎17‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 20:03, Sao Paulo said:

Elgin win. Our defence will spring a leak. Midfield will be walked-through.

Yep. Stranraer take two.

It's going to be that way until we get new players for the centre of defence and midfield. Simple as that.

Only players to blame today. They've scored with their first two real chances. Goodwillie misses a sitter at 2-1. McNiff messed up at the penalty having played well. Belkacem should have saved it. 

Two away games and 0 points when we should have 6. Not good enough Mr Chairman.

Only players to blame today. They've scored with their first two real chances. Goodwillie misses a sitter at 2-1. McNiff messed up at the penalty having played well. Belkacem should have saved it. 
Two away games and 0 points when we should have 6. Not good enough Mr Chairman.

Hold on a minute the chairman was in Barcelona watching training and he brought two yes two signed shirts back for auction as Mr Chapman said after last week's game some people are never happy [emoji6]

Not fancying our defence and Belkacem up against Longworth and McGuigan next week. Ooft.

They will put the goalie coach Crawford in goal won't really make any difference as the defence is crap and has been since start of the season

But remember some people are never happy

Unsure how much more we can take; not there today but pretty sure I could write the Match report from here. When I seen  we went 2 up my son and I actually said we will lose one before half time then go on to loose game. Defensively we have been horrendous from day one and by defence I mean as a team, midfield and back 4. 

Chapman has to show what he is about now, keep being described as knowing what is about in this league etc, we'll start proving it! In relitive terms we are putting in cash; season tickets, fan donations, 200 club let's pray he can use it wisely otherwise it's bottom end league scrap again. It's not that difficult we all see what is wrong. As I said not there but I can bet Miller posed about the park attempting Pirlo passes and bottling challenges and moaning, Flynn missing etc, etc same every week, mid week false hope but back to reality where it really matters and not good enough. Can't even see game out for an away point! Unprofessional 

Once again my Saturday ruined by this lot!

Naturally other supporters will enjoy this and the rest of our support rants and don't blame them we are there to be shot at.

1 minute ago, David W said:

Only players to blame today. Not good enough Mr Chairman.

Two positions which are, at least at face value, inconsistent. Annoyingly, neither indicts the real culprit. Namely Jim Chapman.

Responsibility for failure on the park begins and ends with the manager. At least, that's how supporters, managers and boards ought to think. It should be no more complicated than that.

Unsure how much more we can take; not there today but pretty sure I could write the Mach report from here. When I seen  we went 2 up my son and I actuall said we will lose one before half time then go on to loose. Defensively we have been horrendous from day one and by defence I mean as a team, midfield and back 4. 
Chapman has to show what he is about now, keep being described as knowing what is about in this league etc, we'll start proving it! In relitive terms we are putting in cash; season tickets, fan donations, 200 club let's pray he can use it wisely otherwise it's bottom end league scrap again. It's not that difficult we all see what is wrong. As I said not there but I can bet Miller posed about the park attempting Pirlo passes and bottling challenges and moaning, Flynn missing etc, etc same every week, mid week false hope but back to reality where it really matters and not good enough. Can't even see game out for an away point! Unprofessional 
Once again my Saturday ruined by this lot!
Naturally other supporters will enjoy this and the rest of our support rants and don't blame them we are there to be shot at.

Spot on

8 minutes ago, Sao Paulo said:

Two positions which are, at least at face value, inconsistent. Annoyingly, neither indicts the real culprit. Namely Jim Chapman.

Responsibility for failure on the park begins and ends with the manager. At least, that's how supporters, managers and boards ought to think. It should be no more complicated than that.

Realised that when I posted it. I'm not blaming Chapman for today. Until the equaliser, we were solid at the back and in the centre of midfield. Elgins goals both came from wide positions which he could reasonably have expected to be defended.

The Chairman is entirely to blame for his cost cutting, players that try attitude. Nonsense like give the manager until New Year, which is wasting the best striker in the league. We even have River of good emblazoned on the back of our kit. Laughable.

6 minutes ago, David W said:

Realised that when I posted it. I'm not blaming Chapman for today. Until the equaliser, we were solid at the back and in the centre of midfield. Elgins goals both came from wide positions which he could reasonably have expected to be defended.

The Chairman is entirely to blame for his cost cutting, players that try attitude. Nonsense like give the manager until New Year, which is wasting the best striker in the league. We even have River of good emblazoned on the back of our kit. Laughable.

No words. Just Walter.

mqdefault.jpg

Archived