Irvine Meadow 17/18

MeddaNewGuy

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/09/2017 at 06:47, tombo said:

Eh? Who's got a riddy.

The Louden is a well known rangers supporters haunt, so what. It's a pub! In the same way as the Irvine No1 Celtic Club, and we all know about that relationship with your mob when Chris was in charge.

Keep posting the videos, as we're getting the money and you're doing all the publicity work for us.:thumsup2

T

Vics had a board for a few years for Celtic no 1 supporters club too!

7 hours ago, dreggin said:

LOL only LOL

Well seen you landed here from out with the Shire and know feck all about my team or the fans who follow faithfully. 

I've only known the Orange(tangerine to me) strip. Growing up it was us , Blackpool and Holland who played in those colours. It's only a badge advertising a well known rangers pub, so what, who have kindly put up the cash for it to happen.

Your so called jokes aren't perceived as banter as you continue to cast aspersions about the club and its followers with bigoted undertones, which is unhelpful and exacerbating the continued animosity on here.

If you knew me you would know that my wider family circle are all active members of the local walking club that you reference in your last post and our family history is connected to the Dodgers.

So do us a favour and gie it a bye as you are pissing off my Dodgers supporting mates who aren't on here.

23 minutes ago, tombo said:

Well seen you landed here from out with the Shire and know feck all about my team or the fans who follow faithfully. 

I've only known the Orange(tangerine to me) strip. Growing up it was us , Blackpool and Holland who played in those colours. It's only a badge advertising a well known rangers pub, so what, who have kindly put up the cash for it to happen.

Your so called jokes aren't perceived as banter as you continue to cast aspersions about the club and its followers with bigoted undertones, which is unhelpful and exacerbating the continued animosity on here.

If you knew me you would know that my wider family circle are all active members of the local walking club that you reference in your last post and our family history is connected to the Dodgers.

So do us a favour and gie it a bye as you are pissing off my Dodgers supporting mates who aren't on here.

So you need to be born in Irvine to support a team, and you only need to have been born in the town to know anything about the Vics, sounds like fascism to me.

13 hours ago, dreggin said:

So you need to be born in Irvine to support a team, and you only need to have been born in the town to know anything about the Vics, sounds like fascism to me.

Naw , but if you were from here you would know that following the Vics or the Dodgers has got feck all to do with your religious persuasion, as you have inferred. We also have guys who are not from irvine who support the Vics.

But now we are fascists and bigots in your eyes. How to endear yourself to the neighbours, NOT!

"You trapped up here in the 70's and were located in the ghetto with the rest of the overspill.  Another glory hunter on here spouting pish.

The vast majority of the boys who follow the Vics are either born and bred Westenders, like myself or have a family connection. My kids and grandkids will attend occasionally and they haven't lived down the bottom end. Like my signature states, it's in the blood."   You remember that?

A Glory Hunter---- aye it was great taking the kit to places like Muirkirk etc then set out the dressing room, then on the line with flag. My families are ALL Meadow fans and the females at some time helped at the club or the pie stall but they are Ghetto children .

I have lived in Irvine for 45 years. How many do you think we need to be here to speak ?

Good on you and your weans for sticking by the Dodgers when they were in the doldrums, however it doesn't deflect from your original post when you labelled all Vics fans as liars in reference to Irvine Celtic, therefore inferring we were all bigots. That wasn't banter or a joke. Remember that?

As ive already stated i have mates who follow the Dodgers, that aren't on P&B, who are pissed off big time at your inference.  If Geo61 wasn't banned from here you would be getting it tight from him as well and he is one of your mob. However having grown up with them they know you've talking shite!

For the last time the Vics are NOT sectarian or right wing if you go back to when all the shite started it was joking and if you look correctly. The fascist bit was a joke. I know why the Vics took the sponsorship cash. However your stuff of ghettos etc was wrong . 

Anyway, Friday should be good and really hope folk turn up in numbers. 

Scottish Cup football under lights is a rare treat so looking forward to it very much. 

Going up straight from work as a neutral, couple of pints on the way up. No a bad way to get the weekend started. 

Archived