Albion Rovers vs Airdrieonians

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, carlukediamond said:

I see the rovers under investigation for fielding ineligible plsyer. Automatic relegation lol

Precident already set for this I believe. ""Imperfect but eligible" - Move on!

We've struggled against Airdrie at Cliftonhill in recent seasons, however I'm feeling positive for Saturday.

I think we will concede but I'm confident that we will score more. I'll say a 3-2 win

We seem to have come away from Cliftonhill with a positive result on the last few occasions, hopefully tomorrow is the same.

We will need to tighten up at the back to give ourselves a chance here though. I'm hoping the signing of McGregor means we start with five at the back.

I'd go:

2bfa4c4f56c4fde09d56368820625a1a.jpg

This would mean we are relying less of the two wings backs defensively, and would move Conroy from sitting in front of the back two which he is really not suited to.

Up front we don't really have much to choose from, and may need to start either Thomson or Russell if Tierney hasn't signed. The only reason Shitebag Brown starts in behind the main striker for me is he could be useful on the counter attack.

19 minutes ago, DestroyedByMadness said:

Airdrie's best attacking threat will come from Ross Perry.

Says it all.

Wow, just...WOW!! Never thought I'd hear of Perry as a goal threat.................................... other than to his own team!!

He was guff with os a few seasons back.

8 minutes ago, Wee Sandy said:

Wow, just...WOW!! Never thought I'd hear of Perry as a goal threat.................................... other than to his own team!!

He plays with Rovers.  That's what I meant,  I can't see where Airdrie's next goal will come from other than someone f**king up.

We are worse than Hamilton u20s Colt team.

He is making a point of the airdrie attack being guff.

Ross Perry is playing at center half for Albion rovers.

Archived