Jimmy Calderwood

19 minutes ago, kennysmassiveego said:

I am talking from the sufferers point of view. My aunt was a sufferer and in her eyes that's what the disease did to her and her husbands father , so she had a personal view on this topic 

Is it dignified to soil yourself and not realise it ? Is it dignified not to recognise your life partner ? Is it dignified to become an alcoholic or sexually precocious if the diagnosis is Picts disease a very cruel version of the condition ?

I'm not getting into one-upmanship about it, but I have experience of people with it. 

Yes, because every single person wouldn't do it if they could help it. Its a c**t of a disease and theres absolutely no place for questioning someones dignity about it.

Edited by Bobby Skidmarks

34 minutes ago, kennysmassiveego said:

Karma for his views on depressive illnesses.

and see my response to Bobby 

He hasn't got a depressive illness though. And calling karma on a soul destroying illness is very poor show.  

2 minutes ago, Milnzo said:

No its not.

I would agree. But it's still horrible. Cancer and Ricksens MND are the worst although MND can be argued it's worse for the person having it than the people watching it. 

So he has an illness that makes him get a north Korean leaders haircut.

And will cause him to forget why he was sacked by Aberdeen

And forget certain decisions and results that happened in a match fixing scandal .

Aye poor c**t.

Edited by Willie adie

So he has an illness that makes him get a north Korean leaders haircut.
And will cause him to forget why he was sacked by Aberdeen
And forget certain decisions and results that happened in a match fixing scandal .
Aye poor c**t.

Terrible

Yes the same " terrible" attitude he showed Ryan o Leary when he had a mental illness.

This. It's sad to see a reasonably young old man go to rat shit. But his attitude towards O'Leary was prehistoric.

I hope he lives a decent life from here on in though. Wouldn't wish him any Ill.

7 hours ago, Sheep62 said:

Sure Sir James will fight it with dignity.

Wishing him the best of luck

For a wee while, his dignity will eventually leave the building with the rest of JC.

Yes the same " terrible" attitude he showed Ryan o Leary when he had a mental illness.

Talking of O'Leary, he's done OK for himself in his new acting career.....

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/1348417/former-kilmarnock-defender-ryan-oleary-set-to-star-in-new-drama-series-21-thunder-as-acting-career-kicks-off-in-america/amp/

Watched my mum slowly regress from this illness and is heartbreaking to see your mum slowly disappearing away right in front of you. I suppose I was lucky not to have got to the point where she forgot those around her but was soul destroying to see her wonder why she was in certain places when she couldn't remember why she was there.

She did jokingly say if she ran down the road stark naked later on at least she wouldn't know or remember why she was doing it and that we would have to deal with it. She never did lose her sense of humour and my God did she laugh like f**k when she forgot an appointment to the memory clinic in Glasgow a few years back.

Terrible illness and I am glad that more effective treatments are almost on the markets prolonging the latter stages of it to a later date and hopefully a cure is in the making.