c***s in shops

You know the drill, what boils your piss in a shop.

Mine are the absolute fuckstains on humanity who have no idea how a self serve check out works or that its aim is for people with a minimal amount of items to quickly scan them, pay and be on their way without queeing for ages at a regular checkout.

Examples include.

The (invariably) fat fucks  with a trolley stacked full of Pringles and full fat everything trying to scan it all through.

People who scan it all through put it on the scales and eventually work out how to pay before fucking around for another 5 minutes realising they have to put it all into a bag.

The elderly.

Please rant away about the afore mentioned c***s that ruin something as simple as buying a pint of milk.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Missus had a wee bit of dosh burning a hole in her pocket they other day (thanks to her gran croaking). Decided on a new ring. The shop lady was so helpful, bringing out sweets, offering prosecco etc. When missus decided the one she liked most was by far the cheapest of the ones she'd asked to look at the shop lady couldn't contain her rage. Quite funny seeing the helpful smile vanish and her having a wee tantrum at only selling a cheaper item.

When you behind folk walking out of a shop and they suddenly stop to have a chat with their pal beside them or look at their phone in what can only be described as the bottleneck that is the exit.

Shop doorways are not the place to stop and decide where you will go and pollute next or update FB on your trip into town.

Stupid bints like this...........

Image result for woman with handbag on arm

................who can't put their handbag down.

They stand and empty the trolley with one hand, scan with one hand and refill the trolley with one hand, in the meantime showing everyone what a massive c**t they are.

Pretty much everyone else in the shop.

If I'm in long enough, it's only a matter of time before they'll all f**k me off in one way or another.

5 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

c***s that stand at the door of a shop on the way out trying to sell you something. Double glazing for example.

Aye nae bother mate, I've just popped in for a loaf, a pinto of milk and £25k of windows.

If I had a mansion that required £25,000 worth of windows, I'd have staff to get my loaves and pints of milk.

c***s who stand too close behind you at checkouts.

c***s who start loading onto the conveyor belt at the back of you even though you haven't finished emptying the trolley.

Lazy c***s who can't return trolleys.

Arsehole parking

Overzealous check out staff who want to know what you're doing.

Shandon Par.

14 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Also fuckwits who only use the petrol pumps at the side closest to the petrol flap instead of reaching it across.

That usually leaves the other side free for you to get in that bit quicker. Unless you're actually one of the fuckwits who only use the petrol pumps at the side closest to the petrol flap instead of reaching it across that you're complaining about? Fair play if you are, getting all ragey with yourself.

:)

Just now, salmonbuddie said:

That usually leaves the other side free for you to get in that bit quicker. Unless you're actually one of the fuckwits who only use the petrol pumps at the side closest to the petrol flap instead of reaching it across that you're complaining about? Fair play if you are, getting all ragey with yourself.

:)

Good point. Same as posters complaining about people queuing early at the gate for flights. Means you have more room to relax at the bar and clear warning when it's time to board.

c***s with no spacial awareness. They park their trolleys on one side of the aisle, then block the other side as they stand and stare at the goodies on offer.

People who let their free-range hell spawn run around screaming and getting in my way.

Anyone who gets in my way.

People who think shopping is a social event rather than a fast-paced military style operation.

People who wait until they get to the counter before asking their kids what they want.

The high school brat that sometimes works the check-out and thinks it's justfuckinghi-larious to talk to me in a Dick Van Dyke style cockney accent even though I've told him not to.

People who let their kids operate the self-service check out.

People in shops basically. c***s every last one.

Archived