c***s in shops

3 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

In my local Somerfield some years back, they started limiting Chinese folk to 10 bags of special offer frozen oven chips as they used to come in and wipe the freezers clean (presumably for their takeaway shops and not for some cunning Chinese chip bombs).

Speaking of parent and child spaces, some solo bint (a solid 8/10 milf tbf) in an Audi pulled into one of the these spaces in front of me recently. She got out turned round to see me looking at her and duly got back in her car and sheepishly drove out of the space to let me in.

Result, as I never even had the bairn in the car (although she was in the shop). Who's the c**t there then?

I worked in Safeway at Anniesland Cross when I was 16 and there was a limit put on how many bags of frozen chips you could buy at a time for the very same reason.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The cashier, today, who broke my wee poly bag of apples but proceeded just to push them through and let them roll down the chute.

When I asked if she had another I got a straight up, "no".

"Not to worry, I'll go back to the fruit and veg section to get another"

And hold up your queue, c**t.

I'd got 4 steps before she'd sourced one from all of arms length away.

1 hour ago, KnightswoodBear said:

I worked in Safeway at Anniesland Cross when I was 16 and there was a limit put on how many bags of frozen chips you could buy at a time for the very same reason.

Why does the shop care what people are doing with the chips?

Just now, whiskychimp said:

Why does the shop care what people are doing with the chips?

I don't really know.  I was 16, I was more concerned about hiding my massive erection* anytime one of the fit female staff went by.

*exaggeration 

3 hours ago, MEADOWXI said:

Not c**t Humans but c**t Machines.

Self-service is fine but the self-service in Sainsbury and WH Smith (where you have little choice as they seem to have almost totally done away with checkouts),

The cunty machines they have seem to delight in giving your change in the most amount of coins possible,

The other week spent £3.73, fiver in the machine and got back a pound coin, 4 x 5p coins and 7 x 1p coins,

another was due £1.11 change and got 3 x 20p coins, 9 x 5p coins and 2 x 2p coins and 2 x 1p coins

Even the machines in shops are c***s.

I always had the suspicion that those self scanner machines were manufactured by the Sirius Cybernetics Corporation (a geek in-joke there).

Share and enjoy!

7 hours ago, The Equalizer said:

I actually miss the level of service back in the UK. There was something honest about the shiteness of it. The checkout person doesn't want to be there and understands you don't either. It was far better than the bombardment of niceties and interest in your wellbeing that you have to suffer in the Okanagan. The people over here are so pleasant it makes my fucking teeth itch.

Move to Toronto mate, problem solved!

Anyone who decides to pay their gas/leccy bills first thing in the morning when the rest of us are just in for a paper on our way to work, invariably female & still wearing their pyjamas!!! Old people who decide to buy their messages at the same time when the auld sods should still be in bed!!!

2 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Im just popping this in here.  Not technically a shop but still involves somebody buying something:

c***s who decide to join the gym/renew their membership at 5pm, just when everybody is coming in to play 5s or whatever.

And the c***s behind the counter actually giving them the time of day and explaining all the member options.

f**k off and come back in 15 minutes once the queue of folk needing in at 5pm has gone down you thick selfish unfit fat sweaty b*****d.

^^^
On the intense "Fatty Tights" program.

1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

I got called a c**t by a burd in a supermarket a couple of weeks ago.

She was my burd and I was at the other end of an isle holding up vagisil saying "this might help stop the smell and itching".  Tbf I am a c**t, a very childish c**t at that.

1 hour ago, Taxman said:

Anyone who decides to pay their gas/leccy bills first thing in the morning when the rest of us are just in for a paper on our way to work, invariably female & still wearing their pyjamas!!! Old people who decide to buy their messages at the same time when the auld sods should still be in bed!!!

People still buy a paper? Jeezo.

Archived