c***s in shops

Havent read the whole thread so dont know if its been mentioned but c***s who buy umpteen fucking scratchards in the local shop, not content with boiling your piss with that while you are waiting to pay for your milk or irn bru or just buy a packet of cigarettes but they have to specify two of this one and one of that one and two of those etc etc, utter fucking scum. Those who proceed to then scratch them at the counter while the shop assistant is ringing up the till should simply be fucking killed, no trial straight to execution. Id feed them alive to a pack of pigs that have been starved for days like the method Bricktop advocates in the movie 'Snatch'.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The self service check outs in the new Lidl in Stirling. You think you can save time by going there then realise that there isn't a staff member in a 50 mile radius to help you out as these new check outs seem to find a fault with anything and everything that you are buying. Cracking shop but the checkouts let it down. It Alloa Lidl- a massive queue waiting at a check out. Then they say another check out is opening but the cashier doesn't show up for a further five minutes.

1 hour ago, NorthernLights said:

Folk who put their stuff down on the checkout and then decide that they've only got half the stuff they've come in for and disappear to finish their shopping.

Hate this. I find that the people who do this are junkies or zombies.

I refuse to go back to the shops that let this sh*tey behaviour happen instead of saying to the cretin, "I'm serving these good people first".

Just now, Bairnardo said:

Can you let him into this thread please?

(Is Ruggy coming out to play?)

Mate, my reply to this thread might break the internet. I am still compiling it in my head. It's gonna be a long one. 

3 hours ago, BigMartyn86 said:

c***s in Lidl and Aldi who have a trolley load of shopping and decide to pack their bags at the checkout.

you big up at checkout at my local lidl which fucks me right off.

aldi high street, if it's busy there is always one person that wants to do this GRRRRR

Just now, John Lambies Doos said:

Just c***s that pull out discount coupons tbh

Was in front of a coupon c**t the other week. He had the most random items on the conveyor belt, in multiples. Came to about £80 and he must have produced about 50 coupons. His shopping cost him about £2.73 in the end and he had the exact change in his hand to pay. Defo VL.

I worked in Asda in Dumbarton and Toryglen when I was younger. That's why I hate supermarkets. 

Not quite shops but shopping centres, putting kids on those carts that have a toy car in front. They're massive and make the 'back seat driver' think they're invincible because they're pushing their offspring in front like a a battering ram. Same for the burds who think they can go 2 (or more) wide debating Jeremy Kyle/Judge Rinder or whatever heady debate is going on while using their offspring as an excuse to try and bulldoze their way through. 

What really gets my goat is these c*nts who don't take a list with them when doing the business.

These are the same type of people who can't estimate how many reusable shopping bags are needed to complete the dastardly deed.

Treat the shopping experience like a sally forth into enemy territory people.

Wake up ffs!

Get yer sh*t together, get it done and get tae f*ck out of there!

More time at the pub IMO*

Was in front of a coupon c**t the other week. He had the most random items on the conveyor belt, in multiples. Came to about £80 and he must have produced about 50 coupons. His shopping cost him about £2.73 in the end and he had the exact change in his hand to pay. Defo VL.

The only thing that could possibly make that horrendous scenario worse would be the daft c**t failing to notice that about 33 of the coupons were out of date, then proceed to argue with the checkout operator, and then the fucking manager. c***s.

You know the drill, what boils your piss in a shop.
Mine are the absolute fuckstains on humanity who have no idea how a self serve check out works or that its aim is for people with a minimal amount of items to quickly scan them, pay and be on their way without queeing for ages at a regular checkout.
Examples include.
The (invariably) fat fucks  with a trolley stacked full of Pringles and full fat everything trying to scan it all through.
People who scan it all through put it on the scales and eventually work out how to pay before fucking around for another 5 minutes realising they have to put it all into a bag.
The elderly.

Please rant away about the afore mentioned c***s that ruin something as simple as buying a pint of milk.

I was at the Co-op in Aboyne recently. This surly looking old boot was having a nightmare at the self service check-outs. She had a huge trolley of stuff and was stood their bellowing "help! Help!" to nobody in particular, as if she was on fire or something. Very annoying.

Im the c**t you all hate.

When it's my day to look after the wee one it's Tesco time. The supermarket messages get bought and she see's it as a day out.

We go up and down on the travelator for no reason. 

She picks up the balloons, cards and toys before leaving them in the aisle

We stop to name all the fruit and veg.

She runs around getting in the way.

She shouts out cheese when we're in the cheese aisle ( and when we're not; work in progress). She generally shoits and sings

I let her help to pack, taking forever.

I let her hand over the money.

We spend about 2 1/2 hours in there. It costs £70 for food and saves £20 on an activity.

I don't care if I f**k you all off. I'm in no rush.  I'm spinning it out until nap time

Probably been mentioned, but there should be a seperate till for pensioners and odd sorts who only go shopping to see human life and have a chat to something that isn't a mirror or their pet cat. Once the change and receipt is giving a thank you and at a stretch have a nice day should be all that is said. Anything more should result in community service

14 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Who goes to the self service with a full fukin trolley... c***s the lot of them

Based on my experience of working in a shop when I was a student, it's folk who're doing the 'scan 2 items and miss out the next one' routine.

Archived