Clyde vs Stranraer

Adolfo Rios

Sorry moose,quite sure he knows his best 2 Hamill and Bell with Anderson and Thomson providing the width,Kyle Turner sitting behind Wallace,I'd be amazed if Woods plays,don't think he dropped Morgyn either,definitely looking at that Ayr game on Saturday,where he'll play I'm certain.
[/

I disagree, I think Farrell hasn't got a clue

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Enjoyed the game last night thought we played well and it was certainly worth the admission fee up the other end so seeing the penalty from about 100 yards away but it did look a really clumsy challenge and the pass back looked a stonewaller don't know why currie picked it up
Thought the two stranraer subs made a difference especially the number 9 , that said smarticus could have won it right at the end but good save from keeper
Thought burbridge did well as did wright all in all if we play like that in the league then we will make play offs
Credit stranraer came back into game well could easily have chucked it at 2 0
And big respect to the stranraer fans who made the trip on a Tuesday night [emoji106]

Cheers Haufdaft. Couldn't make the game but hear Smarticus goal was something special and would liked to have seen it. 

Funnily enough, the reason I had a look for the camera was because I wanted to see the goal from Smarticus again and wondered if it has been filmed.

If there was a camera, I couldn't see it.

Archived