Clyde vs Stranraer

Adolfo Rios

Anyone?

No idea how we will line up for this one. Possibly one or two changes. One forced if Nichol is injured and possibly resting Goodwillie to keep him fresh for the trip on Saturday.

I know nothing of Stranraer's squad these days but it's a cert for both teams to score.

2-1 Clyde. Smart double. ????????????????

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I personally think we should play mostly first team squad and also give some guys that would usually be on the bench some minutes, but have a decent crack at it... it's very unlikely we will win the league this year so I'd try and do as well as possible in these cup games, apparently Northern Irish teams come into the next round ? something different and somethin for the fans to look forward to as we will have never seen Clyde play a team in a competitive game against a club from another country. 

2 hours ago, BullyWeeLad said:

I personally think we should play mostly first team squad and also give some guys that would usually be on the bench some minutes, but have a decent crack at it... it's very unlikely we will win the league this year so I'd try and do as well as possible in these cup games, apparently Northern Irish teams come into the next round ? something different and somethin for the fans to look forward to as we will have never seen Clyde play a team in a competitive game against a club from another country. 

Tbf anyone in their 50s and over may have seen you play RC Lens in the Franco-Scottish Friendship Cup.

Archived