The astonishingly bad song thread

tongue_tied_danny

21 minutes ago, killiefan27 said:

Not sure if this qualifies as "a modicum of success", but I saw this band supporting Dirty Pretty Things in about 2008 - didn't even particularly want to see DPT but got dragged along - and they're genuinely the worst band I've ever seen.

I mean there are bad songs, but these c***s don't seem to have any actual musical ability at all.

The absolute nadir of their set was one in which the chorus had something about "boulders on our shoulders", but I can't find that one.

I realise they're hardly successful, but I think "supporting that guy who used to be in the Libertines" is a just about step above "recording absolute pish in their bedroom".

All songs are welcome mate, and that one was suitably atrocious. I lasted 27 seconds before i started praying to god that my ears would heal over...

15 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Anyone who gets away with rhyming "classic", "attic" and "addict" deserves to die in a horrible and painful manner.

Yip, and the pained look of regret on his face as he sings just compounds the arse puckering awfulness of the song. 

Edited by tongue_tied_danny

If you can somehow get through this abysmal emo pish from a bunch of guys who look the same as each other and demonstrate synchronised crab crawling at the 2:45 mark you are treated to some mental dance synth break down from out of nowhere...