Kilmarnock vs Celtic 19/08/17

4-0 Celtic. We have absolutely no hope at all in this match so better to get it out the way and focus on the more important battles.

And the above will be said/thought by every other fan of the remaining 10 teams in the league. Celtic are and will remain in a different galaxy from everyone else this season again.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, garyktid97 said:

4-0 Celtic. We have absolutely no hope at all in this match so better to get it out the way and focus on the more important battles.

And the above will be said/thought by every other fan of the remaining 10 teams in the league. Celtic are and will remain in a different galaxy from everyone else this season again.

pretty sure Celtic will play without Griffiths, Sinclair, Brown & Rogic..... 

Do we really need to play this match? Hopefully we can prevent Celtic from scoring as many as tonight. Although losing Broadfoot could be a positive based on his recent performances. 

5 hours ago, Coooombe said:

Where does the bus park? I've not been to a Celtic home game in ages but I thought they always parked near the old safeway?

Aye thats where the buses park, just over the wee stream with the footbridge over it. As its the only ground, along with Ibrox we get a big allocation there are normally dozens of buses, the later you arrive the further away you have to park, dont normally bother too much but that Friday night game there last November was ice station zebra weather, a 20 minute walk in sub zero temperatures then trying to locate the bus in the pitch black was not much fun that night :lol:

On 8/15/2017 at 13:11, senorsoupe said:

If Kirk Broadfoot is your best player then your team is in a lot more trouble than I first thought

The post was definitely tongue in cheek.

Clubfoot has been an absolute bomb scare since he arrived and by far the worst player on the park in both league our league games .

It was almost a relief when he got sent off, so we just might have a decent centre half in beside big Gorgeous at the weekend.

He was and still is a useless bigoted h*n, but he's now OUR useless bigoted h*n, and hopefully Jig can get a game out of him eventually.

6 hours ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

The post was definitely tongue in cheek.

Clubfoot has been an absolute bomb scare since he arrived and by far the worst player on the park in both league our league games .

It was almost a relief when he got sent off, so we just might have a decent centre half in beside big Gorgeous at the weekend.

He was and still is a useless bigoted h*n, but he's now OUR useless bigoted h*n, and hopefully Jig can get a game out of him eventually.

Ah OK.  Tongue in cheek comments don't always translate well on internet forums lol.  I'm glad to see that Kilmarnock fans don't like that bigoted dick, who knows why you guys even signed a player that last year wasn't good enough to get into one of the worst defenses in recent memory in the English second tier.

Ah OK.  Tongue in cheek comments don't always translate well on internet forums lol.  I'm glad to see that Kilmarnock fans don't like that bigoted dick, who knows why you guys even signed a player that last year wasn't good enough to get into one of the worst defenses in recent memory in the English second tier.

Makes me wonder too.

Goal difference could be important at the end of the season, so I say we just refuse to turn up and take the 0-3.

Not sure if this would involve everyone just staying at home or the team just locking themselves in the dressing room but it's probably the best option.

14 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

Aye thats where the buses park, just over the wee stream with the footbridge over it. As its the only ground, along with Ibrox we get a big allocation there are normally dozens of buses, the later you arrive the further away you have to park, dont normally bother too much but that Friday night game there last November was ice station zebra weather, a 20 minute walk in sub zero temperatures then trying to locate the bus in the pitch black was not much fun that night :lol:

20 minute walk? What were you doing crawling?

It's a 5-10 minute walk at most. Nowhere near the walk at the likes of Hibs for example.

23 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

20 minute walk? What were you doing crawling?

It's a 5-10 minute walk at most. Nowhere near the walk at the likes of Hibs for example.

Later you get in the further away you park, at least 15 mins our last couple trips there, although the hike at Easter Road is up there with it, forgot about that since its five years since my last visit there.

43 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

one of the worst defenses in recent memory in the English second tier.

Just out of curiosity, how many English 2nd tier defences of ANY standard do you hold in your recent memory? :lol:

3 minutes ago, HAMLISCH said:

Just out of curiosity, how many English 2nd tier defences of ANY standard do you hold in your recent memory? :lol:

I'm actually just going by the numbers lol, Rotherham conceded 98 goals last season, which was the most conceded at that level since Stockport County conceded 102 goals in 2001-02.  The only other team to concede more than 90 in a season during that time was Blackpool in 2014-15 in 2014-15.  

3 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

He watches a lot of 2nd tier English football in Canada.

I don't watch many games but I pay attention to the scores and results.  

Archived