Kilmarnock vs Celtic 19/08/17

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There are fewer funnier sights in football than a seething Kris Boyd waddling about the pitch with all the grace and athleticism of a sloth performing tai chi on ket, useless fat tit.
That free kick with ten minutes to go.. :lol:

Boydy [emoji23][emoji23]

The **** have the cheek to compare this fat mess to Larsson. At 34 Henrik was helping Barca win the champions league.

Boyd at 34 -

Boydy [emoji23][emoji23]

The **** have the cheek to compare this fat mess to Larsson. At 34 Henrik was helping Barca win the champions league.

Boyd at 34 -

What a flustered mess. So the baseline for judging success or failure in professional football is winning the champions league by 34? So much to choose from to have a pop at Killie and you went for this?

19 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Don't think that is a football pitch to be fair, still a better surface than Rugby park though probably.

True but Boydie has never been pictured eating a kebab on a pitch either , he at least has the decency to scoff his in the dressing room pre match so that the fans don't get jealous.

What a flustered mess. So the baseline for judging success or failure in professional football is winning the champions league by 34? So much to choose from to have a pop at Killie and you went for this?

Oh touchy.

I'm comparing the 2 players as many rangers fans have done and are still doing.

Never mentioned killie, it's one of the few clubs I don't have a problem with, quite a decent club. I put the ceiling up in their main hall in the park suite, bet it still looks good.

Never mentioned killie, it's one of the few clubs I don't have a problem with, quite a decent club. I put the ceiling up in their main hall in the park suite, bet it still looks good.

I might have fucking known.

League titles before your shite ceiling = 1
League titles since = 0

Eh, aye I know - they mentioned that on the radio before the start. #itk

#ITK ? Perhaps others were unaware as was I, only read about the reason he was missing from Killie Kickback after the game.

Unfortunately they don't pipe the radio broadcast through the PA systems at Rugby Park, smart ass[emoji108]

#ITK ? Perhaps others were unaware as was I, only read about the reason he was missing from Killie Kickback after the game.  
Unfortunately they don't pipe the radio broadcast through the PA systems at Rugby Park, smart ass[emoji108]

Surprised the chairman didn't let you know..

Surprised the chairman didn't let you know..

I should just have asked you, you seem to have a hard-on for inside info at every club in Scotland.

ps. How much of your £2m banked are St Johnstone blowing on a new striker this week then?

That was an excellent Celtic performance against a stuffy Killie side. Celtic are just imperious and to not get hammered will be the ambition of most this season. Having said that, the 'playing the kids' thing is patronising nonsense. When your bank balance and squad is as thin as Killie's, sometimes you have no option but to play the kids - like we have done for the last couple of seasons.

It must be nice to have the best kids in the country and the option to field them amongst multi million pound talent for a while before bringing on more multi million pound talent. The story isn't quite how it's being portrayed by the sycophantic Scottish media.

That boy Miller looks decent going forward for Celtic. His final ball and his shooting need some work but there is a player in there. Benyu is a terrific player and will undoubtedly be one of those players Celtic are able to sell onto the Premier League for a massive profit in the future. 

Well played, (again!), Celtic.

35 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Will we get one of their kids on loan before the window shuts?

Maybe even one we've had before?

As in Ajer? I would say no chance in this window as we still only have only one fit recognised centre half.

Archived