Kilmarnock vs Celtic 19/08/17

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kilmarnock to score two early on from Boyd to get the **** out of their Hibernation posting on P&B only for Celtic to score three rapid in extra time at the end of extra time just for the lolsa. :)

Should be a routine win for the hoops.

Boyd to fail again to add to his career total of one goal against Celtic and generally be a hopeless, stupid, fat mess along with our supporters bus again being parked in a different fucking postcode to Rugby Park making the walk from Hampden to the bus parking area seem like a hop, skip and jump.

Celtic to win 12-9.

6 hours ago, Fide said:

If this is anything other than a crushing Celtic win, I will be b*****ding astonished.

This. Mind you, stranger things have happened. Keep the faith, Fide - I'm sure LM's masterplan will bear fruit in time.

(I'm not at all sure)

1 hour ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

This. Mind you, stranger things have happened. Keep the faith, Fide - I'm sure LM's masterplan will bear fruit in time.

(I'm not at all sure)

It's amazing how quick the joyful optimism of pre season crumbles when the season starts.

:(

17 hours ago, kennysmassiveego said:

Unfortunately our best footballer was sent off last Saturday so won't be playing so Celtic to narrowly squeeze by the Jig juggernaut 

If Kirk Broadfoot is your best player then your team is in a lot more trouble than I first thought

Boyd to fail again to add to his career total of one goal against Celtic and generally be a hopeless, stupid, fat mess along with our supporters bus again being parked in a different fucking postcode to Rugby Park making the walk from Hampden to the bus parking area seem like a hop, skip and jump.
Celtic to win 12-9.

Where does the bus park? I've not been to a Celtic home game in ages but I thought they always parked near the old safeway?

Archived