Dumbarton vs Rangers U20's

Normally I would say of course they're not serious, but this is a group of fans who are trying to get someone arrested for cupping his ear at them. It's not even the most bonkers thing they've been outraged at this week, the stupid c***s.

That's true. Poor little sensitive flowers that they are.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pleasing to see that it's absolutely tipping down (well it is in Glasgow at the minute). Hopefully that deters even more people from bothering with this.

It's bouncing down here too, should make for perfect conditions for the 'future of Scottish football' to play their tika taka in

42 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

Pleasing to see that it's absolutely tipping down (well it is in Glasgow at the minute). Hopefully that deters even more people from bothering with this.

True, the match may be in danger of being called off - our stadium might fall into the sea with this downpour.

46 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

True, the match may be in danger of being called off - our stadium might fall into the sea with this downpour.

It would be a terrible shame if any of these future Scotland stars (like Carlos Pena and Joe Dodoo) suffered an injury as a result of the pitch.

Hopefully Rangers elect to forfeit the tie, and we can just pretend this never happened. I have the absolutely fear about one of our players getting injured in this.

35 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

It would be a terrible shame if any of these future Scotland stars (like Carlos Pena and Joe Dodoo) suffered an injury as a result of the pitch.

Hopefully Rangers elect to forfeit the tie, and we can just pretend this never happened. I have the absolutely fear about one of our players getting injured in this.

We get it!!! You don't like this competition! But wishing injuries on players....hmmm

Archived