The Albion vs The Mo

JakeSAFC

I think Mackay will use this game to play players that have not really had a start so far this season. Would prefer that anyway, league is far more important.

Saying that wouldn't mind a win here and a away trip to Ireland, NI or Wales.

I think Mackay will use this game to play players that have not really had a start so far this season. Would prefer that anyway, league is far more important.

Saying that wouldn't mind a win here and a away trip to Ireland, NI or Wales.

Binos in europe... kind off

I reckon Robertson, McMullan, Hamilton and Davidson will get a start
Up front might be time to experiment with a different formation, maybe the one for Peterheid away at the end of the month where we will need to keep it tight.

Wouldn't mind Ross Cameron given a start, give Peaso a rest for Saturday.

Would expect Kav and Morrison to probably play, unless Mackay decides to call up some more development squad players.

Also expect Foden will start this one, he impressed me up at Forfar.

I don't think Morrison can play as he plays for Hearts U20 (aka Hearts Colts) this season.

That's a real pain in the arse, so if we win this and were to draw Hearts Colts he would play for them?

Never out of second gear!Next

Well done, not really arsed anyway. An away trip to Ireland would've been nice but probably wouldn't have happened.

All about the league and winning promotion for the Albion.

Is the draw tomorrow in north and south sections?  If so the only worthwhile game for us would be against Dundee United although Dunfermline would be acceptable at home.

Archived