Arbroath v East Fife

very poor officials last night standside linesman in particular had a nuke of a game. how he missed to penalty claims who knows. their centre back was using doris as a tree climbing all over him. pars player lashed out at pongo no action taken. saying all that we started slow again in the first half. second half a lot better we have to start as we finished against east fife on saturday

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We can appeal against it if was a bad decision surely?

From the picture on the cup thread I don't think the appeal would be successful as he is pulling the front on the Jersey. Don't think he will be suspended on Saturday though as wasn't for serious foul play or violent conduct so I don't think it will be served in the league.

I don't think there's any chance Dick will not starting Whatley, as he is club captain, but I think he will attempt to shoehorn him in at right back instead of in the centre of the park due to having McCord and Yule who can both play. He's also trying to shoehorn in Denholm, Linn and Kadar hence why playing Denholm out of position. Personally I'd go with the team mentioned above for sure, but I think Bobby will play instead of Kadar and I think Whatley will be right back instread of Gold.

Thought Linn would make it into your first 11 for this given he doesn't exactly adore our club?

Said this today too, seems to really want to get one up you boys. Would definitely give him a run out, Kader had a really good season so far though so who knows.

Whatley is a good player no doubt, not average, maybe in the context of our squad because like you say wouldn't say he's one of our best players. Think he's very reliable though and obviously a leader so can see why he's playing.

Archived