Dundee United v Cowdenbeath

The Minertaur

Well it's another trip to Tannadice for Cowden.  After what 40 odd years of not playing away to United we've had 3 in just over a year?

Would be nice to put up a decent performance. Will DU take this seriously?  Hoping for some youth players to be used so we have a chance!

1 hour ago, The Minertaur said:

Well it's another trip to Tannadice for Cowden.  After what 40 odd years of not playing away to United we've had 3 in just over a year?

Would be nice to put up a decent performance. Will DU take this seriously?  Hoping for some youth players to be used so we have a chance!

I think we will be using our fringe/youth players; I certainly hope so.  If that means getting pumped out in the first round then so be it.

Having said that if we lose this game there will some Arabs calling for McKinnon's head and demanding the chairman must go.

8 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I think we will be using our fringe/youth players; I certainly hope so.  If that means getting pumped out in the first round then so be it.

Having said that if we lose this game there will some Arabs calling for McKinnon's head and demanding the chairman must go.

I would imagine we'll play a few people who are getting back to full fitness like Quinn, Keatings and Flood.

9 hours ago, Cowden Cowboy said:

David Syme suspended for Cowden and Ben Stirling will be playing for Hibs in the competition

Excellent news. 

*clicks on McBookie...Dundee Utd -1*

6 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

I shall be going to this but will be treating it like a friendly. Be nice to see some of the younger/fringe guys getting a game.

Indeed. Quite fancy getting through and getting a trip to face one of the Irish sides.

still, play the kids/reserves

50 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

I was boycotting this tournament but now I'm stuck in with the wife and it's sunny out I'm going.

I'll maybe nip round and keep her company.  Inchture, isn't it?

Archived