Morton v Livi (Irn Bru Challenge Cup)

LIVIFOREVER

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, Paisley Ton said:

That's a pity was looking forward to standing in the shed end, completely understandable though. 

We don't have the biggest traveling support at the best of times and I can't see us bringing that many tonight for this competition.

To the game I recon Gary Maley will start in goals, he did so last season so don't see why tonight will be any different. 

Can also see Toderov starting alongside Robinson up front, if Jacobs is fit he will play, and I fully expect a debut for Thomson in beside him, Cadden also to get game time. 

Rest a few for this tonight and give the guys that haven't played as much some much needed game time, I'm sure Morton will be thinking the same.

17 minutes ago, TurbineTon said:

:lol::lol::lol:

You're fucking Livingston; not a club that can afford to "rest a few" 

If we're bothered about the game we'll have Alexander in goal; if not then "bomb-scare" Maley will be there and Morton fans will have a treat.

For the record https://www.safc.com/news/team-news/2017/july/livingston/highlights-livingston-v-sunderland

See 2:17

Or 2:59 but least-ways he could claim he was wrong footed there.

14 hours ago, Paisley Ton said:

All our games are all ticket .

Its a bit misleading just means you can't pay at the turnstile by cash, Dougie thinks the TO's were on the take.

Its our new super-dooper system, well it will be once home supporters can buy on line.

Hope to progress in this and give some of our injured players some game time and hopefully eventually try out the new entry system in the next round anyway either £6 or £12 entry.

Enjoy.

Prob the same people who now work in the Ticket Office!

1 hour ago, Durnford said:

If we're bothered about the game we'll have Alexander in goal; if not then "bomb-scare" Maley will be there and Morton fans will have a treat.

For the record https://www.safc.com/news/team-news/2017/july/livingston/highlights-livingston-v-sunderland

See 2:17

Or 2:59 but least-ways he could claim he was wrong footed there.

Yeah he had a mare pre season when he came on for Alexander but did well enough in the cup games last season. Isn't great at crosses but usually a decent shot stopper, obv not in that game right enough.:lol: Felt a bit sorry for the big fella, just on and made a fumble at a free kick hit straight at him. Although last season Kelly had a few of those against East Fife and Alloa.

We've a lot of midfielders so def could rest up a few, and i'd drop Mullen to the bench to rest him for Saturday too.

5 hours ago, TurbineTon said:

Livi fans with a pompous attitude here. 

Get back in your fucking boxes 

3 hours ago, TurbineTon said:

:lol::lol::lol:

You're fucking Livingston; not a club that can afford to "rest a few" 

Pot plus kettle, all rolled into one.......

Would be amazed if we didn't change it as it's these types of games you have to utilise the squad. Our downfall last season is we couldn't really do that and end up burnt out by the time we got to the playoff's.

There are also a few players who need game time coming back from injury and suspension.  

2 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Yeah he had a mare pre season when he came on for Alexander but did well enough in the cup games last season. Isn't great at crosses but usually a decent shot stopper, obv not in that game right enough.:lol: Felt a bit sorry for the big fella, just on and made a fumble at a free kick hit straight at him. Although last season Kelly had a few of those against East Fife and Alloa.

We've a lot of midfielders so def could rest up a few, and i'd drop Mullen to the bench to rest him for Saturday too.

Actually I'd say his size and bulk made him okay at getting to crosses - he just flattens everyone else out of the way.

His reactions, particularly getting down to the ground, are where his size is a hindrance.

Just now, Durnford said:

fActually I'd say his size and bulk made him okay at getting to crosses - he just flattens everyone else out of the way.

His reactions, particularly getting down to the ground, are where his size is a hindrance.

He's indecisive at crosses and tends to flap at them, doesn't look confident at all. Didn't look too clever at dealing with pass backs either, but apart from that he's fine. :lol:

BIB. He's pulled off some fantastic saves getting down to shots heading for the bottom corner.

17 hours ago, Paisley Ton said:

.Our games are all ticket .

Its a bit misleading just means you can't pay at the turnstile by cash, Dougie thinks the TO's were on the take.

Its our new super-dooper system, well it will be once home supporters can buy on line.

Hope to progress in this and give some of our injured players some game time and hopefully eventually try out the new entry system in the next round anyway either £6 or £12 entry.

Enjoy.

Someone needs to tell the guy who does our OS that, it still has PaTG and no need for a ticket in the match preview. Gave the wrong directions coming off the M8 for the St Mirren game too right enough. Shouldn't be a problem for anyone not knowing they need to get a ticket if the TO is right next to the turnstile anyway.

58 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Someone needs to tell the guy who does our OS that, it still has PaTG and no need for a ticket in the match preview. Gave the wrong directions coming off the M8 for the St Mirren game too right enough. Shouldn't be a problem for anyone not knowing they need to get a ticket if the TO is right next to the turnstile anyway.

Why would you need directions after coming off the M8; provided you keep the Clyde on the right you cant go far wrong (with the exception of the wee dog leg around PoG Tescos). If you see the Norseman bar you've arrived.

1 minute ago, Durnford said:

Why would you need directions after coming off the M8; provided you keep the Clyde on the right you cant go far wrong (with the exception of the wee dog leg around PoG Tescos). If you see the Norseman bar you've arrived.

I wouldn't, I've been to their ground several times, but I noticed the directions on the OS match preview gave the wrong junction to exit the M8, was 2 junctions too early.

Archived