Sign in to follow this  
ropy

Craig Thomson

ropy    96

I refuse to believe he has it in for Motherwell alone, and just that he is not very good.  Am I wrong?

capt_oats    891

Very much enjoyed the footage of him yesterday clearly calling Carl McHugh "Bob" as he booked him.

energyzone    429
I refuse to believe he has it in for Motherwell alone, and just that he is not very good.  Am I wrong?

Not very good compared to who?

Trackdaybob    180
15 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

He's hopeless for all teams. IMO.

This.

Ranaldo Bairn    658

Anthony Stokes, Richie Foran, Fir Park. Suffice to say, the idea he is against Motherwell is very, VERY wrong.

Savage Henry    2,276
10 minutes ago, Nizzy said:

Three correct calls yesterday.

I'd suggest he was lenient on the second red - should have been straight.

The Real Saints    2,398

It's laughable to suggest that referees 'have it in' for any of us. We're all utter irrelevances. The officials make dreadful decisions against every team because the standard of refereeing in this country is not very good. It's as simple as that.

Of course, the exception to this rule is when we play against the Old Firm and referees are scared that they might receive a bomb through their letter box.

It's laughable to suggest that referees 'have it in' for any of us. We're all utter irrelevances. The officials make dreadful decisions against every team because the standard of refereeing in this country is not very good. It's as simple as that.
Of course, the exception to this rule is when we play against the Old Firm and referees are scared that they might receive a bomb through their letter box.

Quite honestly the standard of refereeing throughout the planet is poor. I don't believe for a second that it's confined to our game having watched referees from all over balls up decision after decision at even the biggest tournaments etc.

Dudu Dahan pal    4,133
7 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

The John Beaton HSC disagrees with this post.

2 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

I wouldn't even be that (very) specific. Human Beings are fucking useless at everything, yet for some reason we all think ourselves and everyone else should be infallible. I even made a mistake once, FFS.

akuram    6

Last time he was at Perth he denied us a penalty then gifted Celtic one that wasn't.

RossDee01    1,246

Every referee in this county is horse shit. Rarely do I come away from a game thinking the referee had a good game. It's never necessarily bias, it's just that they're pish. Bobby Madden completely ruined the Hamilton v Dundee game yesterday just because he loves the sound of his whistle. Never let the game flow.

Falcor Roar    651

Willie Collum is the worst, consistently shit. Thomson is shit but he's favoured us a fair few times probably just by chance.