Craig Thomson

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's laughable to suggest that referees 'have it in' for any of us. We're all utter irrelevances. The officials make dreadful decisions against every team because the standard of refereeing in this country is not very good. It's as simple as that.

Of course, the exception to this rule is when we play against the Old Firm and referees are scared that they might receive a bomb through their letter box.

It's laughable to suggest that referees 'have it in' for any of us. We're all utter irrelevances. The officials make dreadful decisions against every team because the standard of refereeing in this country is not very good. It's as simple as that.
Of course, the exception to this rule is when we play against the Old Firm and referees are scared that they might receive a bomb through their letter box.

Quite honestly the standard of refereeing throughout the planet is poor. I don't believe for a second that it's confined to our game having watched referees from all over balls up decision after decision at even the biggest tournaments etc.

7 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

The John Beaton HSC disagrees with this post.

2 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

I wouldn't even be that (very) specific. Human Beings are fucking useless at everything, yet for some reason we all think ourselves and everyone else should be infallible. I even made a mistake once, FFS.

Every referee in this county is horse shit. Rarely do I come away from a game thinking the referee had a good game. It's never necessarily bias, it's just that they're pish. Bobby Madden completely ruined the Hamilton v Dundee game yesterday just because he loves the sound of his whistle. Never let the game flow.

Archived