PSJFC v PTFC 19.8.17

7 hours ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

Bet you guys can't wait to come to Perth... Again. 

Also... We're going to get drawn together in the Scottish cup too. Lets just hope that's in the final though? :P

We seem to either draw you lot, Dundee United or Celtic in every single cup draw. Would be completely unsurprising if our names are matched up again at the soonest possible opportunity in the SC as well. 

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the 4 and a bit seasons since promotion we've had DU and St Mirren 3 times, St Johnstone, Aberdeen and Airdrie twice in the cups tho the league cup going to group stages and regionalised will obviously increase the amount of repeat matches over the years- we'll probably get Airdrie about 5 years in a row in the LC (unless they go bust (again)). Going back a few years it always seemed to be Hearts and Dunfermline.

4 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

As long as Kevin Nesbit isn't play I'm happy

I guarantee you that no player called Kevin Nesbit will be playing, I guarantee it...

I can see why we've not signed him. Looks like a no gooder with a bit of attitude. TW always does his homework on potential targets to see if they are bams. Liable to score a couple on Saturday now though eh?

It's pretty well known him and McInnes didn't get on at all. Imagine TW and Del have similar outlooks on things.

I guarantee you that no player called Kevin Nesbit will be playing, I guarantee it...

It was more Nizzy I was trying to annoy tbh

Hopefully Thistle stick by our pact of they get the cup tie victories, we get the league points.

It would be great to win this and be heading to Celtic next week on 3 out of 3. We'd obviously probably get pumped, but the build up would be a laugh and something we're unlikely to experience again.

Will be even tougher than usual, their dominant midfield, and add in a couple of strikers who are capable of scoring at this level... we really are going to have to turn the shitfestotron up to factor 10.  Hopefully we catch them whilst the new players are still finding their feet. 

If it wasn't for the potential title decider next week, I probably would have settled for a draw.

Archived