Aberdeen v Dundee

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll obviously be eating these words in 4 days time but I don't really get this 'Aberdeen are a lot stronger this season' narrative. Ok you've got rid of the big haddie centre half and his replacement apparently was significantly better than him when he played for you before. Ryan Christie was there last season, Jack has gone and I'm sorry I just don't see Stewart and GMS being as terrifying as McGinn and Hayes. Then there's Stevie May - we might just be getting you before he's up to top speed.

Cue Dundee 0 Aberdeen 9 (nine) and 3 hat tricks.

Kari Arnason, who played in the euro quarter finals last year, champions league groups the year before and has 60 internationals caps definitely isn't an upgrade on Gash Taylor...

I'm going back to Uni on Monday to become a teacher. Aberdeen funnily enough. And the 'school of teaching' isn't far from Pittodrie, like a 10 minute drive past it. So attending this Saturday's game will be at least informative as I'll find a place to hopefully park whilst I'm at uni as well for the next 8 month. Any recommendations Aberdeen fans as the last time I was through it didn't seem the greatest parking wise? That said, I've not driven to Aberdeen for about 6-7 year.

I'm going back to Uni on Monday to become a teacher. Aberdeen funnily enough. And the 'school of teaching' isn't far from Pittodrie, like a 10 minute drive past it. So attending this Saturday's game will be at least informative as I'll find a place to hopefully park whilst I'm at uni as well for the next 8 month. Any recommendations Aberdeen fans as the last time I was through it didn't seem the greatest parking wise? That said, I've not driven to Aberdeen for about 6-7 year*.

*years

Congratulations Ludo. A fine and worthy career.

Archived