Aberdeen v Dundee

Aberdeen have a better squad than last year and have a lot more options if things are not going right but we have went to our bogey grounds and won both games so Aberdeen fans will be very confident of getting a result. 

Watched the highlights of Hamilton and Dundee which Dundee created a lot of chances so we might be in for a tougher game than everyone is predicting. 

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, anotherchance said:

Yeah these sort of games are rarely as straightforward as we might like.

Take a 1-0 from a set piece but on the other hand I'd like to see our attacking players really click and get May/Maynard on the scoresheet.

This, we're still to click into gear and until the free-flowing champagne football art, for which we are justifiably famous, kicks in, any win will do. 

1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

Remember when Dundee thought they were signing May and Stewart?

Then they got some non league haddie and kebab shop worker :lol:

Tbf mate, I only know John Wetherspoons who plays for St Johnno...;)

27 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I think you'll find it was one of the "Derry Boys" that shat it.  In fact, ach why the hell not, here's the video clip again to prove it.

Look how excited he was relegating Dundee.  Forgot to celebrate with his own support!  Now imagine how it must feel relegating your derby rival.  Guess we should ask Wighton that one.;)

I'll obviously be eating these words in 4 days time but I don't really get this 'Aberdeen are a lot stronger this season' narrative. Ok you've got rid of the big haddie centre half and his replacement apparently was significantly better than him when he played for you before. Ryan Christie was there last season, Jack has gone and I'm sorry I just don't see Stewart and GMS being as terrifying as McGinn and Hayes. Then there's Stevie May - we might just be getting you before he's up to top speed.

Cue Dundee 0 Aberdeen 9 (nine) and 3 hat tricks.

Archived