Aberdeen v Dundee

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Slightly off topic but whilst the Dees are here I thought I'd share. I went for a shite a month or two ago and saw this written on the wall of the cubicle. I was slightly take aback as the Pie and Bovril cyber universe broke the 4th wall and clashed with reality.

8ff622d40674d11a1d650f56f3f9ec83.jpg

Could anyone confirm or deny these allegations about G_Man1985?

@ScottBain

30 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Being a supporter of a lower league team I have no interest in the result of this game and am unlikely to post on this thread again unless Dundee get beaten for the third consecutive league game.

Image result for brechin city

7 hours ago, lubo_blaha said:

Slightly off topic but whilst the Dees are here I thought I'd share. I went for a shite a month or two ago and saw this written on the wall of the cubicle. I was slightly take aback as the Pie and Bovril cyber universe broke the 4th wall and clashed with reality.

8ff622d40674d11a1d650f56f3f9ec83.jpg

Could anyone confirm or deny these allegations about G_Man1985?

Yes, I can confirm he is definitely from Pie and Bovril. 

Guest Bob Mahelp

We're kind of tootling along nicely at this moment at about 75%. Which to be honest is pretty much enough to beat every team in the league outside the arse cheeks and Hibs.

I thought Dundee looked decent against the Dabs, but getting thrashed by Hamilton suggests underlying issues.

I see a similar game to that against Hamilton last week...lots of huff and puff, lots of half-chances missed. Similar outcome though, I go for 2-0 Reds.

When the wife and I came back from our honeymoon in he old fashioned days, we left a plumber to get on with installing a new sink in our bathroom. Imagine our surprise when we returned to find our lavvy sitting in the hallway. For 2 days my en suite toilet was Tesco bogs.

Fascinating, eh?

I spent some of last week in rural parts of Perthshire and the highlands and I saw a lot graffiti suggesting the earth is flat. 'Of course these fuckers think the earth is flat' I thought to myself. I even allowed myself a wee chuckle about it. Last night, I had to make use of the facilities at the kingsway Tesco and to my horror on the back of the stall door were the words 'Flat Earth'.

What is happening?

Archived