Aberdeen v Dundee

I have to agree, that was the most subdued Dee support I have ever seen at Pittodrie.

I know it's £26 and that two out of two had been lost, but I'd normally hope for Dundee to take around 1,000 up to Pittodrie. Dundee's away crowds seem down on a decade ago. Any reasons particularly?

United filled the away end three years ago, for Dundee to take a quarter of that seems remarkable.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't realise at the time that May had to jump away from the goal to get his head on the ball for his first goal... great finish.

Generally poor performance from the Dons other than 83 and O'Connor. Christie was poor and really needs to start thinking more carefully when he gets the ball under pressure in his own half. Stewart played well enough to expect a start in the next game - nice move skinning the defender for his late chance.

I thought my whole point - that Aberdeen are not much stronger this season was pretty much proved.

And I've said May was absolute class at least twice.

So f**k right off.

I think he was getting excited at the thought of this being a May nowhere near 100% tbh.

f**k me, have you not got supporters of a match thats actually got something to do with you to bore?

This match has got something to do with me, it contains our nearest challengers for the title.

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

This match has got something to do with me, it contains our nearest challengers for the title.

Yawn, how did I know you'd spout some pish like that...

Good to see you're optimistic but Hamilton have a better chance of lifting the title than you!

9 hours ago, Girth said:

She's classy mate. Seeing her again Weds.

Is it possible to convince a classy lady from Buenos Aires to become a Dee? :wub:

I think the question we're all desperate to ask is, did she take it up the shitter on the first date?

The lack of ability to score must be concerning for Dundee fans. They had a few very good chances and didn't put them away, the most glaring when Reynold's back pass was intercepted. The Dundee player had time and space to work with but didn't even manage to get a shot away. It's like he was so surprised to find himself in that position he didn't know what to do with it. There were a couple of other chances that Dundee must be disappointed not to score from, and going by the highlights of their game against Hamilton it seemed like a similar problem. Composure with chances and Dundee could have comfortably won yesterday.

21 minutes ago, red23 said:

I think the question we're all desperate to ask is, did she take it up the shitter on the first date?

2 minutes ago, Jmothecat2 said:

The lack of ability to score must be concerning for Dundee fans. 

Mmmm...

16 hours ago, Fifespud said:

I thought my whole point - that Aberdeen are not much stronger this season was pretty much proved.

And I've said May was absolute class at least twice.

So f**k right off.

It appears you have misinterpreted my post somewhat.

15 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

I think he was getting excited at the thought of this being a May nowhere near 100% tbh.

BOOM

15 hours ago, locheedee said:

Quality, telt Spud :thumsup2

I suppose that would qualify as "telt" if one was a bit short of the grey matter. 

Ah! Fair doos.

On 8/19/2017 at 22:37, Bob Mahelp said:

:thumsup2:lol:

Watch the highlights again. In the period between the equaliser and the 2nd goal, Dundee had around 4 or 5 players down injured including that cheating wee f**k in  goals who has a long history of that sort of thing. 

Funnily enough after our 2nd goal these injuries amazingly cleared up. 

I've no recollection of us time wasting, but I really hope we did just to get it right fucking round yez. 

Only "cheat" was Clancy - match coverage on Alba clearly shows Considine and Maynard should have been sent off for studs up offences, both catching our players. That they didn't roll around like wee fannies is something you should appreciate but no, just moronic assessments

Archived