Aberdeen v Dundee

I pay for Red TV international. Not to listen to their pish, just to put some extra cash in the coffers.
Looks like the barn will not be going to the game after all. Fucking fair weather fan is afraid of a wee bit rain. (actually her mother is) I'm going to have to go on my own. My mate is going to some other child orientated stuff. He's paid his season ticket so the club doesn't suffer but I look like I have no mates. Which, to be fair is pretty accurate.

3/10 (bet365) is not good value for us 

Is the use of the word 'barn' some sort of Freudian slip related to bestiality?

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Dee Man said:

I was under the impression that all the Aberdeen fans went alone with only a tartan shawl and a packet of Werthers Originals for company.

@Suspect Device I don't see an option to buy just one game. Do I have to get a monthly international subscription at £8.99 and are they going to attempt to take that cash out my bank every month unless I cancel it? I'm just assuming you know the answers to these questions as you have Red TV. If you don't know could you read through the terms and conditions and get back to me please.

Thank you.

Pretty sure that you can just get it for one month but I've never cancelled it.

This thread should be renamed "the shite new stadium derby"

*mon eh Dons

Everybody knows which is the shitiest, most soulless, new type stadium in Scotland. The one where the punters are sitting reading 'Cattle Farming Today' with articles titled 'Fresian or Limousin - we discuss'.

*mon the Jags

4 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Everybody knows which is the shitiest, most soulless, new type stadium in Scotland. The one where the punters are sitting reading 'Cattle Farming Today' with articles titled 'Fresian or Limousin - we discuss'.

*mon the Jags

New type :lol:

It's older than most of the Dees posting on here.

12 hours ago, Dee Man said:

I was under the impression that all the Aberdeen fans went alone with only a tartan shawl and a packet of Werthers Originals for company.

Sports Mixture thank you very much. 

Prediction time.  Aberdeen didn't look that great at County.  A match at Pittodrie may as well be a home game for Dundee (we do well at home against Aberdeen don't we? :whistle) seeing as there's usually little or no atmosphere created by the home fans.  1-1 draw.

14 hours ago, Girth said:

Thanks for the update mate.

Latest update just for you. The wife and bairn are now wanting to go. Women and their ever changing minds eh?

Means a careful choice of pub though. Not all of them let kids in. Pish useless Scottish licencing laws. Not many tickets left in the south. Sections S, T and V sold out. 29 seats left in W. Should be a decent crowd.

Inconsiderate relation of mine getting married today, so will be relying on interweb updates to keep track of the score - as long as the vidiprinter doesn't repeat the Dons' score in letters after the number, that'll be better than expected...

...and yet it still remains such a soulless place.

It's the base model for the modern stadium, to the point where building companies offer to build virtual replicas for cheaper than a unique stadium. You better hope Dundee don't take the cheapest option with the new stadium..

53 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

It's the base model for the modern stadium, to the point where building companies offer to build virtual replicas for cheaper than a unique stadium. You better hope Dundee don't take the cheapest option with the new stadium..

If we get a standing area the fans will do the rest.  Time for the Derry Rumba to return!

Archived