Highland Bumpkins vs The Famous

1 hour ago, ICTJohnboy said:

When did we become a "forward looking football club"..?

Given the possible turmoil at board level and our relegation I fully understand where you are coming from and maybe I should have used the term a "modern full time football club" as on the occasions I have had a matchday drink in the Caley club the aura seemed to hark back to the Highland League days.

In these present climes with all that is going on it may seem the football club is indeed "backward looking" and some of the more apathetic supporters might revel in this, and also the amalgamation nay sayers, but I look at John Robertson's enthusiasm even after the two recent defeats and signing players on a limited budget and I have some hope for the future.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the boys will be fired up for this and we could see a few goals. Hopefully McHugh carries on his scoring ways, really liked the look of him against St.Mirren, slightly glimpses of Peaso in his play and a proper poacher.

2 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

This has been abysmal, we haven't turned up here and 1-0 flatters us. Massive improvement required in the second half.

Disappointing after last weeks results for both teams. Would expect us to be full of confidence. Will take a point now!

Should've blown away Morton in the first half, but ended up lucky to get a point by FT. 

Good noise by the away fans - and a special shout out to the dude in shorts who looked like a miniature Robert Florence from Burnistoun. Amazed if he made it to ko awake, based on how he presented pre-match. 

Jai Quitongo is a cracking player btw. Maybe lucky to stay on the park though after kicking out at a grounded Warren. 

Archived