Raith v Forfar

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, Loonytoons said:

Better than what was on display.

It's a bit difficult when the opposition are specifically going to stifle the play. When you've got 8 players in the box trying to stifle the game, and using only Jim Lister and high balls as their outlet, it hardly provides an ideal opportunity for space to be exploited. Even still, we managed to come through. 

It's a bit difficult when the opposition are specifically going to stifle the play. When you've got 8 players in the box trying to stifle the game, and using only Jim Lister and high balls as their outlet, it hardly provides an ideal opportunity for space to be exploited. Even still, we managed to come through. 

First 30 wasn't the case, and a defensive shocker that let you back in the game. Not much between the sides until the red card.

As mentioned by some Raith supporters, really struggled and looked increasingly bereft of ideas for the following 55.
You did indeed manage to come through, I just expected a better performance with it.

First 30 wasn't the case, and a defensive shocker that let you back in the game. Not much between the sides until the red card.

As mentioned by some Raith supporters, really struggled and looked increasingly bereft of ideas for the following 55.
You did indeed manage to come through, I just expected a better performance with it.

We created more than 20 opportunities to score from, so I wouldn't say we were bereft of ideas, just suffered from poor finishing on the day.

Cheers Zed. I walk & walked, looking....f**k all. Told taxi woman to take to good bars..

Templehall is very nice. People were very good, Bit ruff when I won at pool, apart that butch of kittens.

See you all next year.

6 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Cheers Zed. I walk & walked, looking....f**k all. Told taxi woman to take to good bars..

Templehall is very nice. People were very good, Bit ruff when I won at pool, apart that butch of kittens.

See you all next year.

T-Hall, a strange choice for a visit. I used to work in the shop up from the pub. Some great folk down there and some that make Methil look posh :lol:

Archived