Dundee Utd v Brechin City

4 hours ago, Overthehedge1 said:

Let's not get carried away guys it's one game, which we lost, huge improvement on what I've been seeing but let's not make a mountain out of a mole hill, it was a very good performance fair play to dods, it's took him 10 months to see what a lot of people have been seeing for months, play 4 at the back and give the players a chance, again very well done even tho we got beat I was proud after the game. I'm happy to get beat every game if we play like that

Ermmm !!!  The play offs ?  That was less than 10 months ago. 

You guys are so hard to please.  Typical Brechiners though , they can't wait for people to fail...........in fact they take great pleasure in doing so. 

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, theoriginalhedge said:

Ermmm !!!  The play offs ?  That was less than 10 months ago. 

You guys are so hard to please.  Typical Brechiners though , they can't wait for people to fail...........in fact they take great pleasure in doing so. 

I know but we persisted with 3 at the back for 3 months when we were on dreadful run, credit where credit is due, dods changed it much earlier this year

Any Brechin fan criticising their team is utterly mental tbh.

You did very well to make the playoffs last year, performed a minor miracle to get promoted and arguably have a worse squad now than you did last season.

This season is a massive bonus and if I was a Brechin fan I'd be relishing every minute of it, win, lose or draw.

If you had gone up as champions or finished 2nd I could understand a bit of frustration but this season should be a year long dreamland with the slght hope of pulling off another miracle and staying up.

2 hours ago, Overthehedge1 said:

We lost good players and replaced them with worse players that's why, 

I d say we lost decent player s but Crightons as good as Hill . Mcgeevers gonna be decent . Orsis improving with every game ! Sparks a really good squad player ( dubious at the back ) . Jurys out on Isaac but theres a player in there .

I just think saturday showed up our lack of height up front .A few dangerous crosses were just too high for Jacko . Right now i d say we re a striker away from bein finished article .Things are looking up Saturdays bench was as strongs i ve seen ..

1 hour ago, slangs said:

That is just not true we lost hill but looks like we've replaced him the other must b Trouts??. Done he haw for us last season and young orsi looks ok.

Your spot on . Patience is needed and i know im the worst for girning on  a Saturday efter a defeat 

23 hours ago, CITY1974 said:

I d say we lost decent player s but Crightons as good as Hill . Mcgeevers gonna be decent . Orsis improving with every game ! Sparks a really good squad player ( dubious at the back ) . Jurys out on Isaac but theres a player in there .

I just think saturday showed up our lack of height up front .A few dangerous crosses were just too high for Jacko . Right now i d say we re a striker away from bein finished article .Things are looking up Saturdays bench was as strongs i ve seen ..

Agree chrighton looks ok, not sure he's in the same class as hill just now, time will tell, he's untested at this level, mcgeever most likely to be our standout defender this year, hills played most of his career at championship level,hill was in team of the week last week and Dumbarton have lost 2 goals this season, similar to our start last year, trouts for me is the big loss I know he had a hot and cold season, down to injurys but he's a midfielder you could. Punt on getting 7-10 if fit I like orsis but again untested, I'm hopefully after Saturday just being honest 

Archived